Let's Get Social!

Pages

Friday, July 15, 2016

REVIEW: SUGARPOVA







We all have memories of our first taste of candy.  Mine was when my Mom took me shopping with her at Neisner's, a local department store, and because I was well behaved she treated me to a couple of Starburst candies.  I remember she gave me a pink starburst, which was cherry flavored, and a yellow starburst and it was lemon.  I must have been about 3 or 4 years old and oh boy, I remember being immediately hooked on them!  She saved the rest of the remaining Starburst candies that were in the package and she said to me I would get more later if I continued to be a good girl.  I remember always trying to be a good girl so I could have some candy!  I think Mom was was bribing me back then, but the end result was I always got my candy!  No matter how old you get, we all have a sweet tooth and we all can still get a sense of excitement and satisfaction after eating some sweet, delicious candy, right?!  So it is with such excitement and joy that I introduce SUGARPOVA to you.  If you have young children, they are going to go crazy happy for some ultra fun and mouth watering tasty candy creations from SUGARPOVA.  I am a grown adult and even I am nuts over this most divine line of superior candy.  Here is a brief introduction about SUGARPOVA:

{Adapted from the SUGARPOVA Website}




Sugarpova is a premium candy line that reflects the fun, fashionable, sweet side of international tennis sensation Maria Sharapova. Maria has created her own candy business to offer an accessible bit of luxury, interpreting classic candies in her own signature style. A long time candy lover with a surprising sweet tooth, Maria is bringing a new level of quality to the candy category through fun, unexpected types and shapes – with playful names to match. Wrapped up in a beautiful package, it’s both style and substance, just like founder Maria Sharapova.

A portion of every purchase is given to the Maria Sharapova Foundation for helping children across the world achieve their dreams.



MY REVIEW





The folks over at SUGARPOVA spoiled me silly with so many delightful varieties of SUGARPOVA candies.  I had so much fun sharing the brightly colored shapes and playfully named flavors and cheerful gift packages of candy with family and friends.  The children were flying high, not from too much sugar, but from the playful fun and feeling of euphoria that the shapes, colors and feeling of whimsy the candies brought to them.  It is not very often that a brand of candy can bring so many memorable blissful moments and this is why I am including SUGARPOVA in this season's suggestions for holiday gift giving.  People of all ages, boys, girls, men, women, everyone will experience their playful side and bring out the child that exists in us all, when they enjoy munching on candy from SUGARPOVA!  These candies will make excellent gifts and stocking stuffers for all your sugar loving family members and friends.  Or, perfect hostess gifts to bring when you attend your holiday parties and events.


Here are the details about the luscious SUGARPOVA candies I received:

FRUITY GUMMY TOWER - SHORT
Price:  $29.99










DESCRIPTION:

BRING SOME GUMMY TO YOUR GAME

Nothing goes better with a game of tennis than a healthy dose of fruity gummies. Lips keep it sweet, while shoes, purses, and shades keep it stylish.



MY THOUGHTS:






You don't have to be a tennis lover to fall in love with this fabulous gift tower of decadent chewy gummy candies that comes with your very own SUGARPOVA tennis ball!  The darling gummy and chewy candies come in chic shapes of lips, purses, high heels, sunglasses!  For the fashion savvy gal who enjoys the finest gummy candy around.  Each flavor and type of gummy candy was sheer pleasure to snack on.  You don't have to worry, these treats are sweet, without ruining your healthy eating habits!




SWEET AND SOUR GUMMY GRABBER
Price:  $29.99







DESCRIPTION:

TASTE THEM ALL, HAVE A BALL


From gummy to gumball, sweet to sour, this assorted box of treats has something for everyone (or just you if you don’t feel like sharing).


MY THOUGHTS:





If I was to recommend one must have selection from SUGARPOVA, this collection of gummies and chews is it.  If you want an opportunity to experience a little taste of all that SUGARPOVA has to offer, this is the choice for you!  I also have to add that this assortment is my top pick of all the candies I tried, as my idea of the perfect holiday gift for the person you know who has a sweet tooth and enjoys the finer things in life.  Each flavor, each type of candy received a big thumbs up for my entire family and group of friends who helped me taste test all these goodies.  No one had anything negative to say about any of the varieties.  In fact, everyone loved them all!


LEMON-LIME GUMBALL JAR
Price:  $29.99







DESCRIPTION:

THE PERFECT GIFT FOR TENNIS LOVERS


Serve yourself some lemon-lime gumballs and chew your way to victory. Then, reuse the glass jar and keep on winning. 


MY THOUGHTS:



A robust burst of lemon-lime flavor that will make eyes squint and your cheeks pucker!  They are soooo gooood!  I loved gumballs as a kid, and these are just as good as any gumball I've ever had, maybe even better because the flavor is so pure and bold!  And, check out the cute tennis ball shape of them!!  The gumballs come in a sensational glass container that is perfect for keeping on the counter, your desk at work, literally anywhere where you can easily reach for it and treat yourself to a refreshing tasting gumball!  This would make an outstanding stocking stuffer or gift for someone who has a passion for gum chewing!

PICK YOUR FAVORITE SUGARPOVA SOUR!








SPOOKY SOUR
Price:  $4.99




DESCRIPTION:

WATCH OUT, I BITE







Relax--we’ve got you in our web and there’s no escaping. So cuddle up with these fruit-flavored gummy spiders and don’t try to fight it.


MY THOUGHTS:

These are so precious!  The super cute shape of the spiders and the assorted bright colors makes these such a fun treat to serve the kids.  They really had an awesome time teasing each other with them and they all loved the flavors!  


SILLY SOUR
Price:  $4.99




DESCRIPTION:

TWIST, WIGGLE AND ROCK




Don’t try to worm your way out of this one. These gummy worms may be sour, but they’ll wiggle their way into your heart. 



MY THOUGHTS:

Another winner!  These worms are so enjoyable for the kids to eat and have fun with while they eat them.  There was lots of laughter and joking around as they savored the sour flavors and when I went to put them away, I got some boos because they wanted more!  



Other varieties of SUGARPOVA gummies that come in 5 oz. bags and mini 1 oz packs are:

SPEEDY
FLIRTY SOUR
QUIRKY
SILLY SOUR
SASSY SOUR
QUIRKY SOUR
SPORTY MIX
SPORTY PINK
SPOOKY SOUR
SMITTEN SOUR
SPLASHY
SPORTY
CHEEKY
FLIRTY
CHIC

CLICK HERE TO SEE AND LEARN ABOUT THEM ALL!


This concludes my review.



You can Follow SUGARPOVA on Facebook HERE.

You can Follow SUGARPOVA on Twitter HERE.

You can Follow SUGARPOVA on Instagram HERE.



Disclosure: I received the products outlined in this review from SUGARPOVA for the purposes of this Review. This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed or affiliated with SUGARPOVA in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You May Also Like

 
Blogger Templates