Let's Get Social!

Pages

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

LAVIDO Skin Care Inspired by Nature


With every new season I like to change things up with my daily and nightly skin care routine.  I don't know about you, but with me at the end of each season, my skin just looks dull, lack luster and in need of some refreshing!  So, it is with great excitement that I introduce Lavido skin care to you.  I can't think of a finer line of skin care that is inspired by nature to use during the warm weather seasons.    The folks over at Lavido have put together a luxurious anthology of plant-based skin and body care products infused with the ancient healing powers of the Sea of Galilee that I think will make the ideal gift of beautiful skin for anyone, of any age!  It is their Inspired by Nature Head to Toe Collection!     Let me briefly introduce Lavido to you:


ABOUT LAVIDO
{Adapted from the Lavido Website}

Our Story





Welcome to Lavido, a natural face and body care company based on organic oils. Each of our products is made with the best raw, plant-based ingredients combined with purified mineral-rich waters from the Sea of Galilee. The results are balanced, effective and luxurious blends for the face and body. Lavido was established in 2003 by herbalist Ido Magal, is based in the Galilee Valley and has grown to hundreds of retail partners, a chain of signature stores and global distributorships today. Lavido continues to source only the highest quality natural and organic herb, fruit, vegetable and nut oils, as well as, utilize top-notch traditional and cutting-edge production technologies.


The Sea of Galilee



The Sea of Galilee has a reputation of mythic proportions. After all, Jesus is said to have walked on water from its northern shore and turned just two fish and five loaves into plenty. Since time immemorial, the Sea of Galilee has provided sustenance, fresh water, and a living for all the peoples that have settled in the area.

Many are aware of its history, but far fewer know that the Sea of Galilee’s “sweet” waters and thermal hot springs, all fed by the Jordan and Yarmouk rivers, have been used since Roman times for their healing and recuperative powers. . The source of these powers derives from hot volcanic springs, created by melting mineral and nutrient-dense snow from Mt. Hermon, that flow into the Sea at different points, especially near Capernaum. Here, lush farmland straddles the remains of Roman aqueducts and baths at Herod’s Golden Palace – testaments to the rich heritage, utility and healing properties of the springs and sea up to the present day.

Lavido is based in the heart of the Galilee. Our products are made with the best raw ingredients sourced from around the world, and purified waters from the Sea of Galilee.


Lavido's Technology




Lavido’s commitment to progressive technologies through innovation and research is exemplified by our use of ingredients such as plant-based hyaluronic acid, while the extraction methods we use ensure a highly effective product. Lavido oils are diffused, infused, or cold-pressed using the most natural extraction processes including mechanical extraction, a non-chemical water-based distillation process that separates the vital oils from liquids. Mechanical extraction best retains the active essentials of the plant, nut, or seed being used. It is also a traditional form of distillation going back millennia. Lavido is equally committed to cutting-edge technologies, provided they meet strict natural guidelines, such as CO2 extraction. CO2 extraction is an eco-friendly chemical process that retains the active qualities of the plant and also allows for selective essences to be extracted.


MY REVIEW


{Photo by Joanna Smith}


Lavido's Inspired by Nature Head to Toe Collection is sensational!  If you want to experience full body royal treatment, then look no further, it is all right HERE!  I have not tried out all the products in this collection, however, I was given the opportunity to experience a few of Lavido's Best Selling Products included in the collection.  I am so enamored with them.  Here are the details:


Lavender, Tea Tree, Black Cumin Seed Thera-Intensive Body Cream
Size:  8.45 fl. oz/250ml
Price:  $45



DESCRIPTION:

Calm…Restore…Hydrate your skin. A luxurious blend of aromatherapeutic and organic oils of distilled Tea Tree and Lavender, and cold-pressed Black Cumin Seed oils. This highly nourishing body moisturizer gently relieves dry and irritated skin, protects against environmental factors such as sun and after swimming, and restores the skin's natural moisture balance. Recommended use: Apply generously onto towel dried skin. Allow to absorb, leaves skin soft, supple, and glowing. Clinically tested to relieve redness. Dermatologically Tested.

This cold pressed oil is characterized by a high concentration of omega 6 and oleic acids, which your skin needs but does not produce naturally.  Helps the skin maintain a vibrant, youthful appearance.


MY THOUGHTS:



{Photo by Joanna Smith}


What a fresh, clean smelling body cream!  Oh my goodness, I have used it twice and I have instantly fallen in love with it.  It is rich and creamy, but lightweight.  You only need to use a small amount on each area of your body, and my skin immediately absorbs it up!  It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth, and the aroma lifts my spirits and makes me feel energized and invigorated!  My skin loses any visible signs of dryness, no more flaky skin, my skin looks healthier and more youthful that is for sure.  I highly recommend this Thera-Intensive Body Cream for women and men who want to keep their skin nourished, hydrated and rejuvenated!  It is a cream that someone of any age can benefit from.  The huge, I mean gigantic tub of cream will last you several months and the entire family can use it!  The soft scents of lavender, tea tree and black cumin seed are subtle, but enough that you love the fragrance your body exudes!



Pomegranate Seed, Rose Hip, and Citrus with Hyaluronic Acid Alert Eye Cream
Size: Size: 1.01 fl. oz/30ml
Price: $49


DESCRIPTION:


Revive…hydrate…protect your eye area.. Brighten, moisturize and relieve puffiness around the eye area with this lightweight hydrosol water-based cream. Formulated with plant-based hyaluronic acid, cold-pressed avocado oil, organic Pomegranate Seed oil and Citrus Extracts. Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Recommended use: Apply to fingertips and gently pat into the skin around the eye, including the eyelid. Allow to absorb before applying makeup. Avoid contact with the inner eye. Dermatologically Tested. Ophthalmologically Tested.

Clinically proven to show significant improvement in the categories of:


  • Skin Hydration (50%)
  • Skin Elasticity (9%)
  • Skin Texture (15%)
  • Skin Firmness (17%)

MY THOUGHTS:



{Photo by Joanna Smith}


I have only been using the eye cream for a few days now so I cannot comment about any results, but I can say so far I am really liking it!  To me it is not really texture like an eye cream, but more like an eye lotion.  That is a good and positive thing!  The lotion is lightweight, and glides on wet and smooth against the delicate skin surround my eyes.  My skin immediately absorbs the product up, like an instant hydrating boost to the skin!  The product leaves absolutely no film or residue on my skin.  It just leaves it feeling moist and soft.  I pushed just one pump of product onto the palms of my hand, and amount similar to the size of a quarter was dispensed out.  This was actually a little too much for what I needed, so I used the extra remaining product on my neck area.  I hate wasting product.  My point is, you need very VERY little of the eye cream to allow it to do its job.  I know the container of eye cream is going to last me months!

The eye cream seems to be very gentle and soothing.  I have very sensitive skin and my skin was able to tolerate this product with no issues.  It can be used on all skin types, on people of all ages, and both women and men can benefit from using it.  The scent is very light, barely discernible.  It has pomegranate, rose hip and citrus in it, that what makes up the pleasant, light aroma.  Very nice!  I highly recommend this eye cream and the price is a bargain for the generous amount you receive!

I will be reviewing the Lavido Ultra Daily Facial Moisturing Cream with Evening Primrose See, Calendula & Frankincense soon.  I am just awaiting the product to arrive.  But, if it is anything like the two products from Lavido that I just discussed, I am going to be thrilled to use it daily!!

This concludes my review.

GET SOCIAL WITH LAVIDO!!

Follow Lavido on Facebook HERE

Follow Lavido on Twitter HERE

Follow Lavido on Pinterest HERE


Disclosure: I received the Lavido skin care products outlined in this review from Lavido for the purposes of this review. This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Lavido in any manner.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You May Also Like

 
Blogger Templates