Let's Get Social!

Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2016

REVIEW: UNWASH THE NEW CLEAN




Do you ever feel like you are using fine quality shampoo's and conditioners, but your hair still feels dirty and greasy?  I know I sure do.  As a blogger I have the opportunity to use luxurious hair care products on a regular basis.  And, I do think my hair is in excellent condition, just maybe not as ideal as it should or can be.  My hair sometimes feels like it has this build up of product sitting on top of each strand, and it makes my hair look limp and lifeless and is often very difficult to style.

So, I was really psyched when I recently discovered Unwash, a new and innovative method to clean and nourish your hair.  I used the Unwash Bio-Cleansing Conditioner and it not only effectively cleans your hair, but in the process locks in moisture, protecting the life of your hair color, and removes nasty build up that has been living on each strand of your hair.  And, I love that you can achieve this in one quick step!  A multi-tasking shampoo and conditioner in one simple to use product.  You like the sounds of that, I am sure!   Allow me to briefly introduce Unwash to you:

ABOUT UNWASH
{Adapted from the UNWASH Website}






The new movement in hair care is here. It challenges the conventional wisdom and vicious cycle of shampoo, condition, style, repeat. It actually cleanses without stripping—leaving hair more vibrant, more manageable, and simply more beautiful. Welcome to Unwash: a new method that cleans hair in a more civilized way, gently removing dirt and surface build-up while locking in moisture, extending the life of hair color, and upholding your hair’s natural integrity.



MY REVIEW




There are so many reason why I am excited about the Unwash Bio-Cleansing Conditioner and why I am happy to be able to share my results using it with you.  It has not only simplified my hair care routine, which for me every minute of everyday is precious, but it leaves me with shinier, bouncier, healthier hair!  That weighed down heavy feeling my hair used to have is gone!  That's because this product has removed all that built up gunk that was on my hair, wow, what a relief that is!  Here are the details about this superior product:



BIO-CLEANSING CONDITIONER

Price:  $36






DESCRIPTION:

The anytime, de-grime, non-strip cleansing conditioner.



  • Replaces shampoo
  • Protects color-treated hair
  • Free of harsh sulfates and parabens
  • Moisturizing, non-strip cleanser
  • Ideal for color-treated hair
  • For all hair types and textures 

How to Use:


This unique formula attracts and removes daily dirt and surface build-up without stripping hair of its healthy, natural oils. Essential moisture is locked in to restore balance and promote healthy, smooth hair. Nourishing oils and extracts leave hair softer, more manageable, free of frizz, and full of bounce, body and vibrant natural beauty.


MY THOUGHTS:





My hair is very coarse, and trying to get snarls out of it after shampooing and conditioning it is often a challenge.  So when I discovered the Unwash Bio-Cleansing Conditioner I was attracted to the innovative aspects of the product, but I was a little leery that one product, a combination shampoo and conditioner, was going to leave my hair manageable and soft.  I have never washed my hair without using both shampoo and conditioner on it, so for me this was a first!

Imagine my surprise, and quite frankly shock, the first time I used this product when I experienced soft, manageable, shiny hair after using the Bio-Cleansing Conditioner for the first time.  It was as I was rinsing the product out of my hair that I began to think, hmmmm, my hair actually feels clean and conditioned.  I also really like the barely discernible scent, it feels organic and natural, a safe feeling as I used the product.  

I think this product is a real winner.  I cannot imagine not using it now!  I think it this product would make an excellent holiday gift, or a perfect stocking stuffer!  Women and men can use this product, people of all ages with all different kinds of hair types can benefit from it on so many levels.


This concludes my review.




You can visit the Unwash website directly by CLICKING HERE to learn more about this sensational brand.

You can Follow Unwash on Facebook HERE.

You can Follow Unwash on Twitter HERE.

You can Follow Unwash on Instagram HERE.



Disclosure: I received the Bio-Cleansing Conditioner from Unwash for the purposes of this review. This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Unwash in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You May Also Like

 
Blogger Templates