Let's Get Social!

Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2016

REVIEW: VioLife Slim Sonic Electric Toothbrush





I am a fanatic when it comes to brushing my teeth.  I brush them when I first wake up in the morning, then after breakfast, then after lunch, then after dinner, before bed, well, ummmm, you get the point!  And lots of times when I am done with a meal I am not at home.  I am either out with family or friends, or on the go, and yes I have been known to regularly brush my teeth in ladies room's across the nation, hahaa!  What if I told you about a very affordably priced electric toothbrush that you can easily pack away in your purse and bring it with you when you are on the go or traveling so you can get the benefits of an electric toothbrush with the ease of portability!  And, the toothbrush is a fashion accessory too!  That's right, let me introduce SLIM to you!  With 22,000 brush strokes per minute and a choice of bright colors and patterns, you can look and feel fabulous every time you use your Slim Sonic portable toothbrush.

I have used some of VioLife's other products and they are always impressive and innovative and they always come in fashion forward colors and patterns!  Let me briefly introduce VioLife to you:

ABOUT VioLife

VioLife started back in 2004 with one product, the Original Countertop Sanitizer.  They asked the world famous designer Philippe Starck to collaborate with an iconic design which went on to win the coveted IDSA Gold Award in 2005.  As VioLife's product mix grew, they added more UV products for oral care:  travel toothbrush holders, denture and mouthguard cleaners, and entertained dozens of other ideas along the way.  With great design as their core value, the continue to deliver beautiful items across multiple product categories.



MY REVIEW





I am a huge fan of using electric toothbrushes!  I find the teeth brushing routine more enjoyable when I use one instead of manually brushing my teeth.  It is stimulating for my teeth and gums, and invigorating for my mind and spirit as I go through the process.  So I was thrilled to receive a brand new VioLife Slim Sonic Electric Toothbrush.  It is small in size, but powerful in every aspect of the teeth cleaning ritual.

Here are the details about it:

VIOLIFE SLIM SONIC ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH
Price:  $15.00
Available at:  ULTA and Dillards stores and for more information visit www.violife.com



DESCRIPTION:


The most stylish, convenient sonic toothbrush ever. The fashion accessory for your smile.

Our SLIM Sonic toothbrush is the first battery operated, portable toothbrush with a vented mascara-style cap. Now you can smile in style wherever you are; at the office, after lunch, or before your special night out! With the Slim Sonic, you'll have your pick of a variety of stylish designs in a compact case that's perfect for anywhere you go. Best of all, you'll receive an extra brush head FREE, and the SLIM design is compatible with all Violife toothbrush sanitizers. 22,000 brush strokes per minute!



  • Uses 1 AAA battery (FREE)
  • One button activation
  • Vented cap allow bristles to dry completely
  • Portable and perfect for travel
  • Replaceable brush heads




  1. Sonic-optimizing precision bristles
  2. 6 months replaceable brush-heads
  3. Water-tight motor chamber
  4. Soft-touch power switch
  5. Waterproof battery compartment
  6. Moisture-releasing vented cap 

MY THOUGHTS:


It takes less than one minute to get your VioLife Slim Sonic Electric Toothbrush working.  It took me longer to open the box than it did to power it up!  You receive in the box the electric toothbrush, a AAA battery and a free replacement brush/head at a price that will not break your wallet.  I say stock up on these for holiday and birthday gifts for all your family members and friends!  There are over a dozen bright, colorful and cheerful patterns to pick from that are sure to delight everyone!  Gift the gift of a healthy mouth and smile!

It is hard to believe that this ultra slim, mascara-style electric toothbrush packs such a powerful deep teeth cleaning!  It cleans just as well, if not better, than some very high end super expensive electric toothbrushes that I have used over the years.  With a small price-point of $15, and a small portable size, this electric toothbrush is epic!  I cannot express enough how well it thoroughly cleans my teeth leaving my mouth feeling refreshed and revitalized.

The VioLife Slim Sonic Electric Toothbrush takes up as much room as a pen so you can easily pack it up in your handbag, backpack or pocket to brush up anytime, anywhere!  I plan to carry it with me wherever I go and I now actually look forward to brushing my teeth because this nifty device leaves my mouth feeling so pampered and clean!

This concludes my review.


Disclosure: I received a VioLife Slim Sonic Electric Toothbrush from VioLife for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with VioLife in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comments:

  1. Some are even fitted with receptors that observe the pressure you are applying to your gum area and tooth and will shut the Electric toothbrush off to prevent damage to the sensitive areas of your gum area and tooth.

    ReplyDelete

 

You May Also Like

 
Blogger Templates