Let's Get Social!

Pages

Friday, September 4, 2015

REVIEW: GYPSY SOULE





I would like to think that the clothes and accessories that I wear portray my own unique sense of style.  I am always changing things up and creating new and unique looks for myself.  I never want to get stuck in a niche of one specific genre of style.  I want to keep my style evolving day after day as I continue to evolve as a woman as I go through life. That is why I am so enamored with the Gypsy Soule brand.  Gypsy Soule offers bold and colorful clothing, shoes and accessories with the free-spirit woman in mind.  If you love to dress on trend, with clothes and accessories that are going to catch the eye of those around you, then you are going to enjoy discovering all that Gypsy Soule has to offer!  Let me briefly introduce this dynamic company to you:

ABOUT GYPSY SOULE
{Adapted from the Gypsy Soule Website}




The Gypsy Soule® fashion brand empowers a woman with confidence. Dressed in shoes, clothing and accessories that communicate her unique sense of style, the Gypsy Soule® woman radiates originality, fulfillment and freedom – her genuine "gypsy spirit" literally sparkles, inside and out!


Founded in 2003, the brand is mostly known for Gypsy Soule® footwear – the most fashionable, flashy, flip flop collection the world has ever seen! Today the brand also offers a variety of products including handbags, jewelry and a line of well-made, good-fitting jeans. Gypsy Soule® products are sold in a variety of stores across the country. 


The Women Behind the Brand:





Gypsy Soule® products are designed and developed by Amy Moorhouse and Lorinda Graham-Van Newkirk. The women behind the brand profess that they "live by their own rules." Both grew up on cattle ranches in the west, so they are no strangers to hard work and self-reliance. Each spent years building a reputable career in the fashion industry and, from their earliest collaboration of a shared idea, they have nurtured every aspect of this brand. They proudly proclaim to be gypsies at heart....free-spirited and fearless, pursuing their dreams with passion and determination. They tend to details with devotion, and eagerly embrace the next big idea with energy and enthusiasm.




MY REVIEW





I received a couple of really sensational jewelry pieces from Gypsy Soule to review.  I enjoy incorporating a touch of bling to my outfits by way of my accessories.  Making a memorable fashion statement is important to me, and what better way to achieve that than with a few magnificent and vibrant pieces of jewelry.  There are times when I want to tone things down and wear delicate pieces of jewelry, but it is fun to accessorize with colorful and unexpected necklaces, earrings and bracelets to remind yourself not to take life too seriously and bring out the free spirit that lives inside you!

I adore the two Gypsy Soule items I received.  They remind me to stay true to myself, to celebrate life, and not be afraid to step outside of being ordinary and allow myself to extraordinary!  Check out these two spectacular accessories:




CRN40 Necklace
Special Price:  $80 (Regularly $106)





DESCRIPTION:

32" Multistrand necklace with chartreuse faceted crystal beads with moonstone and topaz AB barrel beads and a silver mixed metal "snaffle bit" closure.

MY THOUGHTS:


The "wow" factor is clearly apparent when you feast your eyes on this stunning necklace.  Honestly, the pictures do not do it justice!  It is massive, a very finely crafted necklace that is a show-stopper fashion accessory that is sure to bring to life all your favorite outfits!

When I first saw the color of the necklace, I was not sure I would have that many outfits that it would work well with.  But how wrong I was!  I have been wearing it all summer long with everything!  This particular shade of green is so in trend right now, and it looks great with almost every color!  I've been wearing it with black, blue, grey, brown, pink, taupe, tan, white, every color you can imagine, it has looked terrific with!  It may appear to be a dressy necklace, but it looks awesome with a plain white tee and a pair of jeans.  It also looks smashing with a cute black dress!  It is one of the most versatile necklaces I own, and everyone who sees it wants it!











The necklace is rendered with literally thousands of beads!  It is so expertly rendered, I cannot express enough how this is like wearing a work of art!  Although it is a huge necklace, it is actually lightweight and it very comfortable to wear.








The clasp is a very durable, sleek in design, closure.  It is very easy to open and close and ensures that the necklace is properly positioned and secure.









This necklace is ageless and timeless and women of all ages can appreciate its gorgeous design.  What a wonderful gift this would make for someone, especially with it being specially priced.  The holidays are around the corner.  I would highly recommend this as the ideal gift to give a jewelry and fashion lover.

Next I received a coordinating pair of earrings to match the necklace:



CRE53 Earrings
Special Price:  $40 (Regularly $70)



DESCRIPTION:

Circle dangle earrings with topaz crystal center surrounded by clear crystals woven with gold embroidery thread surrounded by taupe barrel crystals and chartreuse faceted crystal beads with a clear crystal diamond shaped embellished



  • 2.5" long x 2.25" wide
  • French hook 

MY THOUGHTS:


Okay, these are probably the largest pair of earrings I own.  When I say this are gigantic, I really mean it!  If you want to make an impact, and really add some pizzazz and spice to your look, then these are the earrings for you!






The earrings may be big and bold, but they are extremely lightweight.  As you can see from the pictures, they are beaded and threaded with very little metal, just the wire embracing each bead.  The earrings are truly treasures, works of wearable art.  They are enchanting and beautiful and they will capture your heart when you observe them up and close!

I have to say that I have not been wearing the necklace with the earrings.  For me, the two large pieces together are too much.  I would rather wear one brilliant piece of jewelry and then pair that one statement piece with smaller less obvious accessories.  That will make the larger piece the fashion focus of the outfit and nothing will detract from it.  So, I have been enjoying wearing these earrings on their own, with just a few simple silver chain necklaces to bring out the sparkle and dazzle in them.

I have received numerous compliments on these earrings.  Everyone from my friends and neighbors, to the girls at the grocery store and coffee shop.  Everyone thinks they are amazing, and they cannot believe how comfortable they are to wear!  I am not afraid to add some bling to my most casual of outfits.  I can wear these earrings with a pair of shorts and t-shirt, as well as with my fancier sundresses and pant outfits.  I probably won't wear these earrings to work, they are a more playful, fun and flirty fashion accessory.  I have been wearing them to feel confident and youthful about myself.

On a final note, these earrings are made of the finest quality!  So much intricate detail and work went into creating them.  I am so impressed with the artistry that went into designing and rendering them.  It takes a lot to make me say that, so be assured the Gypsy Soule brand is exceptional on so many levels!

This concludes my review.

You can browse through the thousands of fashion, shoes and accessories at the Gypsy Soule Website by CLICKING HERE.

You can Follow Gypsy Soule on Facebook by CLICKING HERE.

You can Follow Gypsy Soule on Twitter by CLICKING HERE.

You can Follow Gypsy Soule on Pinterest by CLICKING HERE.

You can Follow Gypsy Soule on Instagram by CLICKING HERE.


Disclosure: I received the 2 jewelry items outlined in this review from Gypsy Soule for the purposes of this review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Gypsy Soule in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You May Also Like

 
Blogger Templates