Let's Get Social!

Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2015

REVIEW: H2O+ Sea Results Anti-Aging Skin Care






I have been a long time fan of the H2O+ brand and they have been making waves for over 25 years!  And, as many of you know, I have been living on the lake for over a decade, so a water lover indeed I am.  So it is a natural attraction for me to gravitate to a line of skin care products that incorporates water, specifically the ocean, and ingredients from the sea into their skin care products.  I am pretty impressed by the idea of this, and hopefully I have peaked your interest in learning more about H2O+ and how effective sea ingredients can target specific skin issues and improve them.

Let me briefly introduce H2O+ to you:

ABOUT H2O+
(Adapted from the H2O+ Website}





Water is the most important ingredient for healthy, beautiful skin. 


To uncover the secret to timeless, flawless skin for every skin concern, we turned to the most powerful source of water: the ocean. Containing over 73 unique minerals, nutrients and elements known to exist naturally in the human body, the sea is the richest known source of hydration, protection and renewal for the skin.

We begin by purifying our source water with a special filtration process, guaranteeing that it is free of impurities and readily accepting of our sea botanicals. By infusing this pure water with nutrients from our proprietary combinations of seaweeds and marine plants, the H2O+ scientists have created potent blends that work naturally with skin's chemistry, hydrating and renewing your skin like never before.



Isolating the most effective sea ingredients, each blend targets a unique skin condition.


Hydrating Marine Blend 



Uses Wakame, Sea Fennel and Sea Lettuce to replenish skin and restore moisture. Anti-Aging Marine Blend is powered by Himanthalia, Spirulina and Wild Atlantic Nori to help skin resist the signs of aging.


Marine Brightening Blend



A potent fusion of brightening compounds sourced from Asian plants of Mulberry, Saxifrage, Scutellaria and Grape, combined with marine botanicals help diminish the look of discoloration and amplify skin's luminosity. Anti-Pollution Blend features Brown Algae, Marine Glycogen and Vitamin E to protect skin against environmental stressors while helping to reinforce skin's defense ability.


MY REVIEW




I learned early on in life how important it is to maintain a consistent skin care routine.  I also discovered the importance of using skin care products that are safe, healthy and nourishing for my skin.  I actually enjoy my morning and evening skin care routine.  While some of my friends find it a chore, I do not.  I try and find the fun in it, a chance for some "me" time to pamper myself.  And, I can honestly say that the skin care products created by H2O+ are totally pampering and soothing for all skin types.

My main skin care goal is always first and foremost to prevent the signs of aging from creeping up on my skin and to repair the signs of aging that is present.  The proprietary sciences and powerful peptides found in the H2O+ skin care products work to visibly reverse signs of aging.  I feel super lucky to be able to share with you my experiences using two of H2O+ best selling products that have been key to helping me achieve my skin care goals, and I know they can do the same for you.




SEA RESULTS EYE MENDER PLUS
Price:  $38
Size:  .5 fl. oz. / 15 mL




BENEFITS:


  • Monks Pepper Berry targets expression lines, puffiness and fatigue
  • Corallina, an antioxidant-rich red seaweed extract, helps heighten skins defense against free radical damage
  • Anti-aging nori, himanthalia and spirulina smooth and revitalize skin with nutrient-rich moisture 

KEY ELEMENTS:


  • Monk's Pepper Berry: Derived from the Mediterranean chaste tree; proven to help reduce the appearance dermal creases and fine lines while visibly improving elasticity and firmness.
  •  Sepilift®: This plant-derived single amino acid is scientifically proven to help strengthen collagen fibers, boost elasticity and combat damaging free radicals.
  • Anti-Aging Marine Blend: A transformative trio of natural seaweed extracts comprised of Spirulina, Himanthalia and Wild Atlantic Nori, rich in amino acids, is known to reduce the signs of aging. 

MY THOUGHTS:



As you can see from my picture {above}, I have used over half of the jar of the eye mender plus!  I have been using it for about six weeks and I absolutely love this Sea Results eye cream!  In spite of the extremely hot and humid summer weather we have been having, this dream cream is lightweight, non-greasy, and it absorbs into my skin almost immediately. Sometimes in hot weather eye creams can get greasy feeling, but not this one!  It has a very faint fresh smelling scent, and it feels very silky on my skin.  I have been using it faithfully every morning and evening applying a very small amount, a thin film of it, to the delicate areas around my eyes.  I can honestly say I am noticing a measurable visible different in the soft quality of the skin around my eyes, and you can barely see any signs of aging there, no fine lines or wrinkles!  I did not have any to begin with, just the start of them, but what you could see is now gone.  I cannot stress enough how amazing and blissful this eye care product is!

The second product I have been using is:

SEA RESULTS DEEP SLEEP RECOVERY SERUM
Price:  $40
Size:  1 fl. oz. / 30mL




BENEFITS:


  • Micro-encapsulated retinol is slowly released into the skin to visibly reduce surface lines, even tone, refine texture and boost radiance without irritation
  • Tri-peptides target expression lines, helping to reveal smoother-looking skin
  • Vitamin-rich sea fennel extract deeply hydrates and promotes overnight repair with antioxidant nutrients 

KEY ELEMENTS:



  • Microencapsulated Retinol: A highly stable form of retinol. Encapsulation ensures it is evenly distributed directly to the skin. Found in the body, retinol is a natural, primary and the most functional form of antioxidant vitamin A; commonly prescribed by doctors and dermatologists for the treatment of acne, darkened cells, hyper pigmentation and signs of aging.
  • Sea Fennel Extract: This version of Sea Fennel Extract is the most concentrated form of Crithmum Maritimum. Only this version possesses retinol-like activity, delivering the same effect as retinoids.
  •  Tri-Peptides: Powerful chains of amino acids that help prevent the formation of lines and wrinkles. 

MY THOUGHTS:




I have been using this Sea Results Serum for over six weeks now, faithfully applying it to my cleansed skin every night.  I tend to have sensitive skin, so I was very pleased that the level of retinol in the product did not irritate nor cause me any skin discomfort or redness.  Products containing retinol have in the past bothered my skin, so I am always careful and a bit leery to when I first use them.  This serum is very gentle and I am thrilled with the results I am experiencing.

The serum is more like a lotion, white, lightweight, and glides onto the skin effortlessly.  My skin must love it and need it because it immediately is absorbed into my skin leaving it feeling soft and nourished.  The serum has a very pleasant, soft fragrance, it has that marine sea smell, I find it refreshing and energizing.

When I am done applying a very thin film of the product to my skin, just about a dime size dollop of it, I follow up with my night time moisturizer.  I am noticing that my skin appear more even toned, it appears to have a smoother overall texture, and the fine lines on my forehead and around my mouth area are barely discernible!  I am really excited about the positive results this product is giving the condition of my skin.  I have also been applying it on my neck, I want to prevent any signs of aging there! 

I am seeing an overall radiance and more hydrated appearance to my skin, and I am convinced it is due to this product.  You have to be committed to your skin care routine, and no matter how tired you are at night, take a few minutes to go through the steps of applying your serums and creams and you too will see results.  I give this serum my highest recommendation!

This concludes my review.

You can visit the H2O+ website directly by CLICKING HERE.

You can Follow H2O+ on Facebook by CLICKING HERE.

You can Follow H2O+ on Twitter by CLICKING HERE.
You can Follow H2O+ on Instagram by CLICKING HERE.

You can Follow H2O+ on Pinterest by CLICKING HERE.



Disclosure: I received the two skin care products outlined in this review from H2O+ for the purposes of this review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with H2O+ in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You May Also Like

 
Blogger Templates