Let's Get Social!

Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

REVIEW: VioLife Slim Uno Portable Manicure Kit




I used to get my nails done for me at various nail salons in town.  Those were the days when I didn't have to budget my money so much.  Having acrylic nails was easy and my nails always looked perfect.  Today's reality is, I do my own nails.  I try and make them look almost as good as if someone professionally did them for me.  It is not always an easy task to achieve, so I rely on effective products to assist me.  So, it is with such enthusiasm that I share with you information about one really cool device that can help you keep your nails looking expertly shaped with little effort on your part.  The VioLife Slim Uno Portable Manicure Kit is all you need to keep your nails looking beautiful while traveling, at work and at home with ease.  Also, with Mother's Day just around the corner, I cannot think of a more unique and delightful gift than this to give your Mom, or any woman you are celebrating this time of year!  This is a device anyone can benefit from!  And the Slim Uno comes in such colorful, bright and cheerful chic patterns, they are sure to be alluring to everyone.






MY REVIEW



The Slim Uno is a portable battery-powered manicure kit and is the only multi-purpose tool needed for nail care, wherever you are.  This deluxe kit combines the sonic power of VioLife's best-selling toothbrushes, with manicurist favorite tools, including a cuticle pusher, shaping file, emery board and buffer board.

Available in five bright, bold colors this kit also comes with two replacement pads which includes an emery board and buffer, a convenient travel pouch and one AA battery.

VioLife Slim Uno Portable Manicure Kit is available at www.violife.com for $24.95

Available in Colors/Patterns:  Bronze Shimmer, Confetti, Mirage, Orchid Shimmer and Pink Cammo




DESCRIPTION:


Our Slim UNO is the potable battery-powered manicure kit and is the only multi purpose tool you will ever need for your nail care, wherever you are. You can now keep your nails looking beautiful while traveling, at work, and at home with ease.



  • Uses 1 AA battery (FREE)
  • Comes with a case, perfect for travel
  • Four attachable tools included



  1. Removable and replaceable nail tips
  2. Attachment connector
  3. Soft-touch power switch
  4. Motor chamber
  5. Battery compartment 


MY THOUGHTS:



I received the VioLife Slim Uno Portable Manicure Kit in the ultra stylish Mirage Pattern.  I love the colors and very "Pucci-ish" pattern!  The device and how it performs is equally as impressive!  I love that I can throw it in my purse, it does not take up very much room, and it is easy to access and use whenever the need arises.  It is outstanding at making quick touch-ups to my nails, which is necessary a lot due to my busy lifestyle.  I am always chipping a nail, or snagging them on something, so I am constantly in need of a fast, precise, quick fix!  This nifty device does it exceptionally well!

Once you use the Slim Uno, long gone will be the days when you use a standard emery board to file your nails when you can get the job done much more efficiently and faster using this.  It is a far more superior way to tackle rough nails at home, on the go, or when you are traveling.



I have been primarily using the Emery Board Attachment and the Shaping File. Those are the two I have recognized as being my most needed.  I have tested out all the attachments for the purpose of this review, and I am thrilled with the performance of them all.  They all work diligently to gently yet powerfully get their intended jobs done.

I have reviewed several VioLife products and they are always state of the art, always very durable and manufactured expertly.  They are always easy and intuitive to get working, never difficult or problematic.  This is why I always give them my highest recommendation.  For your own personal use, or as gift giving, they are always a joy to incorporate into your everyday busy lifestyle, to make life easier and more pleasurable for you.


This concludes my review.

You can visit VioLife directly by CLICKING HERE to learn more about all the unique and innovative products that they have created.  There are so many and they make such sensational gifts for men, women and children!

I suggest following VioLife on the Social Networks to stay up to date on current products, online promotions and so much more!

You can Follow VioLife on Facebook by CLICKING HERE.

You can Follow VioLife on Twitter by CLICKING HERE.

You can Follow VioLife on Instagram by CLICKING HERE.

You can Follow VioLife on Pinterest by CLICKING HERE.


Disclosure: I received the VioLife Slim Uno Portable Manicure Kit from VioLife for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with VioLife in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You May Also Like

 
Blogger Templates