Let's Get Social!

Pages

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

7 Charming Sisters, 7 Lines of Fabulous Jewelry!








Oh my goodness, if you are a jewelry lover, then you are going to want to read on!  What girl doesn't love a gorgeous piece of jewelry?  Whether you are drawn to bracelets, necklaces or earrings, or maybe all types of jewelry, 7 Charming Sisters has it all, and so much more!  The first time I visited the 7 Charming Sisters website I spent over an hour browsing through their huge, I mean HUGE selection of absolutely sensational jewelry!  I was having so much fun discovering pieces of jewelry that were so unique and so right on with current trends, and best of all, so affordable!  With Mother's Day around the corner, I can't think of a better place to shop for the perfect piece of jewelry to surprise Mom with, or the Mom role model in your life.  And while you are at it, treat yourself to some exciting new pieces of jewelry that you can incorporate into your daily looks to keep them ever changing.


7 Charming Sisters has provided me with a unique code to offer all my readers 15% off all regular priced items, excluding sale items.  Just enter code JoannaSmith15 and it will deduct 15% off your total order!!!  


Let me introduce 7 Charming Sisters to you:

ABOUT 7 CHARMING SISTERS
{Adapted from the 7 Charming Sisters Website}


7 Charming Sisters is the brainchild of seven "work sisters" who've been colleagues for 10 to 15 years. The sisters are: Paula, the elegant Executive, Kim, the vivacious Life of the Party, Jennifer, the dedicated Fashionista, Donalda, the flirtatious Social Butterfly, Jessica, the smart and Sexy Nerd, Kimberly, the cute All-American Girl and Melissa, the sporty Super Mom; 7 Charming Sisters has a deep commitment to helping those with disabilities find jobs and employs disabled people in their studio. Many of their handmade pieces are handcrafted by those with intellectual disabilities who earn commission.




7 Styles, 1 Love

We've created a series of seven different lines of jewelry, each catering to different tastes and occasions. No matter who you are or where the day takes you, 7 Charming Sisters has something perfect for your unique style.

Bonded Like Sisters



How can seven individuals with distinctly strong personalities work together? We all have different tastes and ideas, but in the end we come together and support one another. It works because even though we are different we share a common goal:  To create a collection of FABulous jewelry. What could be more fun than that? This should be hard work, but it ends up being fun. We support each other and we are stronger because of our individuality.


REVIEW


{Photo by Joanna Smith}


{Photo by Joanna Smith}


I selected two absolutely splendid necklaces to review.  I literally could not decide what items to select because  I was in total awe over the vast selection of couture jewelry 7 Charming Sisters offers.  Every single possible style, trend and look is there.  If you are having trouble deciding what pieces to purchase, have some fun and take the 7 Charming Sisters Style Quiz by CLICKING HERE to discover which of the 7 style lines best fits your tastes and personality.  Here are my results:




After much deliberation, in the end I specifically chose two pieces that I felt stood out in my mind, for their versatility, unique design, value, and the sheer fact I felt they are extraordinary!  Both of these necklaces caught my eye, and I knew they would capture your heart too.  So here they are in all their glory!!!


SUBLIME SPIRIT 2-PIECE NECKLACE SET
Price:  $37



DESCRIPTION:


Get more bang for your buck with this 2-piece silver collar and fringe necklace set! Wear them separately or together for a layered statement look. The fringed look is one that is timeless in today's fashion, and you can find it anywhere in clothing or in accessories. So, treat yourself with the Sublime Spirit 2-Piece Necklace Set and, wherever you flaunt the neckpiece, have people turning their heads to the fashionista of the event. Plus, layers are always an essential to have in your jewelry box, so deck out your collection and your outfit with the gorgeous Sublime Spirit 2-Piece Necklace Set.



Material: metal alloy, acrylic
Measurements: both necklaces 18" long, 3" extender
Closure: lobster clasp

MY THOUGHTS:



{Photo by Joanna Smith}


Who doesn't love an accessory that multi-tasks!  That is precisely what this delightful necklace set does!  The fascinating necklace duo caught my attention instantly and I envisioned the 3 different looks this enchanting necklace set would give me and there was no question I wanted to add this to my Spring and Summer outfits.

Wear each one on its own to add some spice and pizzazz to your outfits:

{Photo by Joanna Smith}



OR


{Photo by Joanna Smith}



Or pair them together:



{Photo by Joanna Smith}


The necklaces go together in perfect harmony.  I love them both as individual pieces but together they are really dazzling!  They are made very well, nicely rendered, and in my opinion very fine quality costume jewelry.  You cannot beat the value, 2 high end glamorous necklaces that are right on target with today's current fashion trends at a price that won't break your wallet!

You can clearly see all the attention to detail that went into designing and creating these 2 dynamic necklaces.  They are ageless and timeless, mother's, grandmother's and young gals will all be drawn to the sleek designs of both necklaces.

{Photo by Joanna Smith}


The necklaces are very comfortable to wear togethernas well as alone.  They may be visually substantial in size, but wearing them feels very lightweight.  There is a lot of flowing movement to the fringe style necklace, which makes wearing it fun and festive!  It adds that element of youth and carefree spirit to your outfits!  When I wear this necklace pair I feel very confident and self assured because I know the necklaces give my outfits that complete finished pulled together look!  This necklace pair is perfect for casual outfits as well as adding a finishing touch to your more dressier outfits.  You can go wrong with a necklace set that is as versatile as this one!  A real winner!




PERFECT HARMONY NECKLACE
Price:  $37



DESCRIPTION:





This white beaded 3-in-1 statement pendant is so versatile! The bottom two sections of the pendant can be removed and worn together or separately with the top portion for 3 different looks. The back of the chain is also adjustable making this necklace completely customized. Inspired by vintage resort wear, this pendant is made to work with any summer outfit.





Material: gold plated zinc metal alloy, acrylic
Measurements: 20" long; pendant 3 - 6" long
Closure: lobster clasp

MY THOUGHTS:


{Photo by Joanna Smith}


From the moment I first glanced at this necklace I was enamored.  Then when I read the description about it I was even more in love with it!  Imagine a convertible necklace that can be instantly transformed into 3 different necklaces?!  How alluring is that??!!  Very VERY!!  I am so thrilled with this magnificent necklace.  When it was designed, they hit the mark right on.  Let me show you the different looks you can achieve in a moment to tailor the necklace to each outfit you pair it with:


Using all 3 Sections:


{Photo by Joanna Smith}


{Photo by Joanna Smith}


Using 2 Sections:




{Photo by Joanna Smith}


{Photo by Joanna Smith}


Or Just One Section:


{Photo by Joanna Smith}



{Photo by Joanna Smith}




{Photo by Joanna Smith}


I initially chose this necklace because I think the design ia elegant and sophisticated and I imagined that it would add that touch of glamour to so many of my outfits this summer.  It is unusual and different from any necklaces that I have and I feel it is a breathtaking design with a lot of intricate detailing to it.  Then I learned how you can separate all the sections which made this necklace even more exciting!  To remove the sections is so easy, there is no difficult mechanism on the backside.  Each section is hanging from 2 hooks and you just flip up the section you want to remove and it unhooks with little effort.  The design is genius!

On a hot Summer day with a casual sundress I will probably wear the necklace with just one section, but if I am going somewhere special, or out for an evening of fun, I may choose to wear 2 or 3 sections.  You can decide what your mood is tailor the necklace to match accordingly!  No matter how you choose to wear the necklace, you are going to get noticed with it on!  It is a show stopping piece that you will receive a lot of compliments on.  I cannot express enough how much stunning detail went into creating this necklace and it is so gorgeous!!

This concludes my review.

GET SOCIAL WITH 7 CHARMING SISTERS!!!

You can Follow them on Facebook HERE.

You can Follow them on Twitter HERE.

You can Follow them in Instagram HERE.

You can Follow them on Pinterest HERE.

You can Follow them on YouTube HERE.



Disclosure: I received two necklaces outlined in this review from 7 Charming Sisters for the purposes of this review. This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with 7 Charming Sisters in any manner.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You May Also Like

 
Blogger Templates