Let's Get Social!

Pages

Friday, August 12, 2016

REVIEW: LIVING PROOF No Frizz Collection















BYE BYE FRIZZ!  That's what you can say when you use the hair care products from Living Proof's No Frizz Collection.  Whether you have thick or thin hair, color treated or not, fine or coarse, you all have experienced the dreadful sight of frizzy hair.  If you are like me, you have tried numerous products that claim to tame down frizz and they have not worked for you.  I have spent so much $$$ on products that boast they will make my hair frizz-free and they just don't live up to their promises.  My hair is frizzy hair all the time, not just when it is hot and humid outside.  My hair is just worse in humid weather.  So I am the ideal candidate to use the No Frizz Collection from Living Proof.  I can say from my experience using these no frizz products, you will be successful at achieving smooth, silky, bouncy hair that everyone will want to touch to see if it is for real!  Let me introduce Living Proof to you:




ABOUT LIVING PROOF
{Adapted from the Living Proof Website}


Living Proof is where beauty meets brilliant science.





Born in the heart of biotech, in Cambridge, MA, Living Proof was founded by world-class biotech scientists and beauty experts with one simple ambition: challenge conventional wisdom to solve your toughest beauty problems. Using technology originating from MIT, we invent and patent new molecules that have never been used in beauty before. With over 45 awards to date, our company continues to develop innovative solutions that change the way our hair behaves, revolutionizing the world of beauty. For head turning, bliss creating, confidence boosting results. We stop at nothing short of products that keep their promise. And the only one who can prove it, is you.

You are the living proof.



MY REVIEW






I received the No Frizz collection of products from Living Proof.  What a perfect time of year to have the opportunity to use them.  With the holidays fast approaching, I want my hair to be healthy, look sensational, and these products are going to keep it that way.  I love the look of silky shiny hair.  But my hair rarely cooperated despite all my efforts to try and achieve that glowing status.  To the rescue are these No Frizz products from Living Proof.  Just like Jennifer Aniston and so many others, I am Living Proof.  Here the miraculous products that can help you to achieve frizz-free hair:









NO FRIZZ SHAMPOO
Price:  8 oz. $24, other sizes available on website



DESCRIPTION:

A rich lather shampoo that thoroughly cleanses and fights frizz. Powered by our patented Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA), which is the biggest breakthrough in anti-frizz technology in over 30 years. Our Healthy Hair Molecule:

  • weightlessly blocks humidity 70% better than silicones and oils  
  • keeps hair cleaner, longer allowing you to wash your hair less often
For all hair types. Sulfate-free, silicone-free and oil-free. Safe and formulated for color and chemically treated hair. 


MY THOUGHTS:

I love the light, fresh scent of this shampoo, it is nice and appealing.  I also really like the creamy white consistency of the shampoo.  The shampoo is easy to lather up to clean your hair and it rinses out just as easily, leaving no sticky or greasy residue.  My hair really feels clean after using it.


NO FRIZZ CONDITIONER
Price:  8 oz. $24, other sizes available on website




DESCRIPTION:


A lightweight conditioner that detangles, conditions and fights frizz. Powered by our patented Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA), which is the biggest breakthrough in anti-frizz technology in over 30 years. Our Healthy Hair Molecule:



  • weightlessly blocks humidity 70% better than silicones and oils 
  • keeps hair cleaner, longer allowing you to condition your hair less often
For all hair types. Sulfate-free, silicone-free and oil-free. Safe and formulated for color and chemically treated hair. 

MY THOUGHTS:

Again, a nice smelling conditioner that makes it pleasant to use.  I like the rich, but not too thick, consistency of the conditioner.  I needed to use a one inch dollop of the conditioner which was enough to adequately condition my hair.  I worked the product through my hair for about a minute, then made sure to thoroughly rinse it out.  It was effortless to rinse out and the product left my hair feeling soft and silky, nice and hydrated, and there was no greasy feeling to it at all.  I give this conditioner a big thumbs up!


NO FRIZZ LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER
Price:  4 oz. $24


DESCRIPTION:

A nourishing leave-in cream that detangles and provides an extra boost of conditioning for frizz prone hair. Powered by our patented Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA), which is the biggest breakthrough in anti-frizz technology in over 30 years. Our Healthy Hair Molecule:


  • weightlessly blocks humidity 70% better than silicones and oils 
  • nourishes and provides optimum moisture levels
For all hair types. Sulfate-free, silicone-free and oil-free. Safe for color and chemically treated hair. 


MY THOUGHTS:

I love this leave-in conditioner!  It has a very light, barely discernible scent, and it is pleasant.  It it a white, light weight cream that is ultra hydrating.  I have not been apply it to my entire head, I've just been concentrating on the hair that is lower than my scalp, I have just below the shoulder length hair.  This product really does add that extra boost of moisture that my hair, particularly the ends of my hair need.  It is non-greasy and leaves no sticky icky feeling to my hair.  I have been applying a teeny tiny amount of it, I don't want to over moisturize.  My hair has improved drastically, no more frizz!  I am thrilled.


NEXT, SOME PRODUCTS FOR STYLING AND PROTECTING!





NO FRIZZ NOURISHING STYLING CREAM
Price:  8 oz. $36, other sizes available on website



DESCRIPTION:

A deeply nourishing styling cream that eliminates frizz by blocking humidity and smooths the hair strand leaving hair tamed and shiny, yet never heavy or greasy. Powered by our patented Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA), which is the biggest breakthrough in anti-frizz technology in over 30 years. Our Healthy Hair Molecule:

  •  weightlessly blocks humidity 70% better than silicones and oils 
  • nourishes and provides optimum moisture levels 
  • keeps hair cleaner, longer
Good for thick or coarse frizzy hair. Sulfate-free, silicone-free and oil-free. Safe and formulated for color and chemically treated hair.

MY THOUGHTS:

This is one of the best styling creams I have ever used.  There have been one of two over the years that I have stuck with, and this one is my new favorite.  My hair is thick and coarse and color treated, so it is excellent for my hair type.  If you want to quickly get rid of the frizz in your hair, and have the end result be smooth and shiny hair, this product is it.  I disperse a small amount of product into the palms of my hand,  rub my hands together and pat the product from my hands onto my hair.  I then work a comb through my hair to evenly spread the product from the top to ends of my hair.  Then I style my hair as usual.  My hair looks noticeably silkier and shinier, to the point where family and friends have commented on its appearance.

NO FRIZZ WEIGHTLESS STYLING SPRAY
Price:  6.7 oz. $36


DESCRIPTION:

A weightless styling spray that eliminates frizz by blocking humidity and smooths each strand without weighing hair down for frizz-free, smooth hair with natural body. Powered by our patented Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA), which is the biggest breakthrough in anti-frizz technology in over 30 years. Our Healthy Hair Molecule:



  • weightlessly blocks humidity 70% better than silicones and oils 
  • smooths without build up
  • keeps hair cleaner, longer 
Good for fine or thin frizzy hair. Sulfate-free, silicone-free and oil-free. Safe and formulated for color and chemically treated hair 

MY THOUGHTS:

Some of you may prefer a styling product that you can spray onto your hair.  I admit I sometimes prefer a spray on product.  It is easy to disperse, lightly spray around your entire head and I worked a comb through my hair to evenly distribute it, and I style my hair as usual.  I love that it works just as effectively as the styling cream, perhaps slightly more lightweight than the cream, and it leaves you with the same end result, smooth, silky, shiny, bouncy hair that holds the style you intended on creating.


NO FRIZZ HUMIDITY SHIELD
Price:  5.5 oz. $22, other sizes available on website




DESCRIPTION:

A weightless solution for dry hair that blocks 100% humidity to prevent and correct the first signs of frizz. Powered by our patented frizz-fighting molecule (OFPMA) along with smoothing emollients, an anti-static agent, and a UV protectant to:



  • Provide 6x more humidity protection
  • Work on dry hair anytime, anywhere
  • Deliver weightless protection with zero build-up
  • Protect against UV damage and static control (which perpetuate frizz)
For all hair types and hair styles. Sulfate-free, silicone-free and oil-free. Safe for color and chemically treated hair. 

MY THOUGHTS:

This is the ultimate in protecting your hair against becoming frizzy!  I have to admit, with using the other products in this collection, I have not really had a dire need to use this product.  I tried it for the purposes of this review, but I was not able to test it out in extreme weather, as our hot, intensely humid weather is now over with.  But based on my over the moon happiness with the other 5 products in the No Frizz collection, I had no doubt that this product will not disappoint.  I am sure it will keep my hair from becoming frizzy in challenging environmental conditions.

I did spray the product all over my hair as a final step in my styling process.  It is lightweight, it is not leave any build up, stiff, or sticky feeling and it smelled just as pleasant as the other products in this collection.


Final Note:  Get Social with Living Proof!  They regularly offer online specials and promotions that are outstanding to take advantage of.  There is no need to settle for ordinary when it comes to your hair, make your hair extraordinary with Living Proof!  Purchase products for yourself, or better yet, give the gift of Living Proof to someone special in your life.  Gifts, stocking stuffers, you can't go wrong with this remarkable brand!


This concludes my review.

You can visit the Living Proof website by CLICKING HERE.  They offer hair care solutions for all types of hair and you will want to discover more about this splendid brand.

You can Follow Living Proof on Facebook HERE.

You can Follow Living Proof on Twitter HERE.

You can Follow Living Proof on Instagram HERE.

You can Follow Living Proof on Pinterest HERE.



Disclosure: I received the No Frizz Living Proof products outlined in this review from Living Proof. This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Living Proof in any manner.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You May Also Like

 
Blogger Templates