Let's Get Social!

Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2016

REVIEW: EMJOI MICRO-NAIL










The new Emjoi Micro-Nail buffer and shiner is the neatest device and is universally appealing!  If you love to have perfectly manicured finger and toe nails, then this is a must have device for your beauty arsenal!  And, I think it will also make a fabulous holiday gift this season since it is just debuting and chances are no one on your holiday list has one yet.   They will be thrilled to receive something new and innovative!

Emjoi, the leading brand for luxurious yet affordable grooming tools, is introducing its newest and one of its most exciting products to date...... The Micro-Nail.  It is ideal for year round nail maintenance.

This unique patent pending device has been created to smooth and shine finger and toe nails.  With its innovative roller spinning 360 degrees at an amazing 30 time per second, it gently buffs away ridges, imperfections and discoloration while adding brilliant shine.  Women and men of all ages will enjoy using this at home or when traveling because it is simple to maneuver, provides fast and beautiful results.  It is conveniently compact in size and battery operated.  




MY REVIEW




I received the Emjoi Micro-Nail device and because it is the hottest new product from Emjoi I could not wait to try it out.  If you are one who is not into polishing your nails, and you prefer to keep your nails natural, this device will enhance the natural appearance and condition of your nails.  Your nails will be smoother and healthier looking, and they will shine!  If you prefer to polish your nails, then this device is also ideal for you.  It will prepare your nails for polishing, making for easier polish application and longer lasting polish wear.  Here are the details on this outstanding product available exclusively at QVC:


EMJOI MICRO-NAIL BUFF AND SHINE MANICURE KIT
Price:  $43




DESCRIPTION:


What is it:

The Emjoi Micro-Nail is a compact, innovative device that uses revolutionary micro-rollers that rotate 360 degrees to smooth away ridges and add a naturally glossy-looking shine to your nails, all from the comfort of your home. Emjoi Micro-Nail does all the work for you quickly and easily.

Who is it for:

Anyone who wants salon-worthy nails. The gray micro-smooth rollers smooth out ridges, and the white micro-shine rollers add a naturally glossy shine. It's a nail salon in the palm of your hand!

Why is it different:

This manicure kit makes doing your nails at home easy and fun, and provides stunning results. The Emjoi Micro-Nail buffs and adds shine to your nails in seconds without the hassle of manual buffing. You don't even need clear polish to have that clear-polished look!

How do I use it:




Insert batteries (not included) into the battery compartment located at the bottom of the unit. Turn the unit on by pressing the safety switch lock--located in the center of the on/off switch--and push the switch up at the same time. 





Always use the gray micro-smooth roller first, and then use the white micro-shine roller. Lightly glide the micro-smooth roller over the nail area for one to two seconds. 





Do not apply pressure. This will smooth the nail and any ridges. Remove the nail dust with a tissue. Repeat with the micro-shine roller. Replace the micro-nail rollers as needed for best results. 





Rollers last several sessions depending on the size and condition of the area being treated.




Includes: Micro-Nail device, pouch, two gray micro-smooth rollers, and two white micro-shine rollers




Requires two AA batteries, not included


MY THOUGHTS:






The Emjoi Mico-Nail is easy as can be to get up and running.  You simply insert 2 AA batteries into the battery chamber, close the battery compartment and flip the power switch up and it is working.  It took less than 2 minutes.  Gotta love it!






The gray buffer roller was already on the device when it arrived so all I had to do was remove the plastic protective sleeve around the roller and I was ready to buff my nails.  I applied the buffer roller to the tops of each finger nail for about 2-3 seconds.  That is all it took to smooth out each finger nail.  All the ridges on the tops of my nails were gone, and any discoloration and yellowing from nail polish was gone from my finger nails.  It was awesome to see the transformation of my nails go from looking untaken care of to looking healthy and attended to.

Next I was ready to switch to the white polishing roller.  You simply pull the gray roller upward in order to remove it and slide the white roller onto the device.  As with the buffer roller, you only need to use the device for about 2-3 second on each finger nail in order to achieve shine.  It is fascinating to see your finger nails go from being dull and matte and in a matter of seconds using the Micro-Nail shiner roller for a few seconds, your nails look shiny and beautiful!  

This little gem provides effortless, fast manicure with or without nail polish.  Great looking nails are youthful and a sign of wellness.  In addition to looking at ones face, many people look at hands, since people tend to talk with their hands as they do with facial expressions.  Pretty feet are also desirable and toe nails respond beautifully as well.  This inimitable device has been designed for refining, smoothing and ultimately shining finger and toe nails.  Dullness is gone and luminosity and vibrancy are enhanced to a radiance that looks like clear polish without the worries of drying time and chipping.

I love how the Micro-Nail works very gently to buff and shine my nails.  I did not experience any discomfort or issues when using this marvelous device.  I have not used it on my toes yet, as they were just polished, but when I decide to change colors on my toe nails, I will be using this device on them to smooth them out and shine them up.  I can clearly see why both women and men would love to use this device.  You can literally transform your finger and toe nails in a matter of minutes in the comfort of your own home.  This is a must have product for yourself as well as an ideal gift for everyone!  As a personal tool, it is hygienic and an alternative to nail salons for those who prefer the comfort of home and the cost savings of do-it-yourself.

I used the Micro-Nail on my fingernails 2 days ago and they are still just as shiny today and they were when I first finished with the routine.  They say the shine will last for up to 2 weeks, how amazing is that?!  Next time I use the device I plan to polish my nails afterwards.  They say I will notice that my polish will glide on effortlessly, will look smoother, and last longer.  I can't wait!  I love LOVE the Emjoi Micro-Nail device.


This concludes my review.

Disclosure:  I received the Emjoi Micro-Nail device as outlined in this review from Lipton Publicity for the purposes of this review.  This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation.  The opinions and experiences I've shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Emjoi in any manner.




MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You May Also Like

 
Blogger Templates