Let's Get Social!

Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2016

REVIEW: PHILIPS FL3X Wireless Portable Bluetooth Speaker

















What did we ever do before bluetooth and wireless technology?!  It wasn't that long ago that we were juggling with messy chords!  And look how fast we've become accustomed and used to the freedom that wireless technology brings us.  One of my favorite ways to enjoy wireless technology is with music, the ability to listen to music from wherever I am.  And, it is awesome how powerful and clear that music can be if you have the right devices.  So I am super psyched to introduce you to a nifty wireless portable speaker from Philips that provides you with excellent sound quality, distortion free music, in a flexible body that allows you to control the level of bass you want to hear.



MY REVIEW



At the peak of summer I received a sensational Philips FL3X wireless portable speaker.  I own a couple of other wireless speakers, so it was not hard for me to be able to judge and compare this one to my others.  At a price point of less than $39.99, only $33.47 at Amazon.com, this is an incredible deal, especially for receiving such superior music quality from it.

Here are the details on the Philips FL3X:

Philips FLEX BT2000B/37 Bluetooth Wireless Portable Speaker (Black/White)

Price:  $33.47




DESCRIPTION:

Bring music to your adventures with a compact, rugged and easily carried speaker that can be strapped to any bag. Anti-clip technology gives better sound for its size. When you want more just pull it open. Music lasts for half day.


  • Anti-clipping function for loud, distortion free music
  • Pull out the speaker for better quality sound
  • Wireless music streaming via Bluetooth
  • Up to 12 hours music playtime Built-in rechargeable battery for music playback anywhere 


MY THOUGHTS:

I've been enjoying an outstanding rockin' Summer of music for the past few months because of this fabulous FL3X speaker.  I find the sound quality to be brilliant!  Very clear, very pure, listening to a variety of different genre's of music!  What is the neatest feature of this speaker is that you can listen to music with the body of the speaker compressed, for less bass music action, or you can pull out both ends of the speaker, so the speaker is fully expanded, and you will hear bass sound like you could never imagine could come out of such a small speaker.  I think the splendid extreme bass sound will totally impress you, so I choose to listen to my music with bass flood gates fully open!

I would say I am fairly experienced in terms of being tech savvy, but I am sure that anyone can get this speaker going.  You do not have to be a tech geek to hook it up, it is so intuitive and easy!  As long as you have a wireless bluetooth compatible smart phone, kindle, ipad, tablet, laptop, any device that holds your music, you can get this up and functioning!





Once the speaker is fully charged, it takes a minute, two at the most, to pair it with your device.




If you want an affordable priced portable bluetooth speaker to listen to all your favorite music tunes with, then I highly recommend the Philips FL3X.  You can place it on a table or any flat surface for hands free listening, or take advantage of the sleek wrist strap that it comes with, and stroll around your favorite haunts with music at your fingertips, well actually on your wrist, but you get the idea!


The holidays are around the corner, this is perfect for making a holiday gathering festive.  And with the extra long battery life of  at least 12 hours, a punch of fine quality music using a discreet device that takes up little room.  Or better yet, surprise your family and friends with this as a gift!  What better gift, than the sounds of perfect tone music!

The FL3X comes in a couple of different color combinations other than the white and black I have.  Blue/Green, Red/Black, Yellow/Black, so whatever your preference is, you will love the hip and cool allure of its "flex" design.

This concludes my review.


Disclosure: I received a Philips FL3X Wireless Portable Speaker from Philips. This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Philips in any manner.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You May Also Like

 
Blogger Templates