Let's Get Social!

Pages

Monday, August 1, 2016

REVIEW: OCEANE SKIN CARE









They say that the pearl is the queen of gems and the gems of queens.  I know I sure am someone who sees the beauty in pearls and I love to wear them.  I remember way back when I was about 12 years old or so.  I saw this young woman at Sibley's, which is now Macy's, and she was wearing a simple pair of blue jeans, a crisp white long sleeved classic button up the front shirt, a pair of black pumps and around her neck was a string of white classic pearls.  I remember thinking to myself how beautiful she looked and I wanted to replicate her entire look.  For years, that is how I dressed!  Easy, simple, very feminine and slightly elegant.  Of course I would change things up slightly, switch colors with the shoes and shirts, but I stuck to the jeans and string of pearls.  I always felt my look was polished, pulled together, and not too casual, not too dressy, ideal for almost any occasion.

So, when I recently discovered the new OCEANE Beauty skin care line, I was instantly drawn to it.  As someone who lives on the water, I have an appreciation for the ocean.  And, as someone who adores her string of pearls, I have a love of pearls.  I am so over the moon excited to introduce OCEANE skin care products to you.  If you want to transform your skin into more youthful looking skin, and do so quickly, then you are going to want to read on.  Let me introduce OCEANE Beauty to you all:




ABOUT OCEANE
{Adapted from the OCEANE Website}




Oceane Beauty caters to those who are seeking to rejuvenate their youthful appearance and to defy the aging process, those who want to feel as if they have just stepped out of the most exclusive spa, and those who want to look at their best.

For years, our research and development team, comprised of world renowned skin-care experts, has been trying to formulate that “perfect formula” that will reverse time, defy the aging process, and minimize the signs of premature aging. After many years and large capital investments we are proud to announce that we have found the fountain of youth: Oceane Beauty.




The two key ingredients that make the Oceane line stand tall above the competition is Pearl Powder and Marine Plant Stem Cells, both well known for their age defying and beautifying properties.

Pearl Powder is an ancient beauty ingredient that has been used for over 3000 years by Asians, Egyptians, Chinese, Mayans and Indians for radiant, bright, glowing, and healthy looking, beautiful skin as well as a remedy for a variety of skin ailments. Pearl Powder is rich in vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. In addition to its beautifying and anti-aging properties, Pearl Powder is also considered by many Asian traditions to stimulate healing, clear toxins from the human body, improve hair shine and strength, enhance cell metabolism, and contribute to one’s overall well-being.




Pearl Powder is known as a super exfoliator as it naturally removes dead skin from the top layer of the skin. This natural, controlled exfoliation process will allow other age-defying ingredients to penetrate better and deeper into the skin for superior long lasting results.


While the benefits of Pearl Powder are well documented, the main benefits are:







  • Pearl Powder softens and firms radiant, youthful Skin.
  • Pearl Powder for centuries has been known for its skin brightening and lightening properties.
  • Pearl Powder assists the body in regeneration of Collagen.
  • Pearl powder assists in healing Acne, Scars, and other skin disorders.
  • Pearl powder assists in reducing the visibility of lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, and other signs of premature aging. 
  • Pearl powder reduces large pores, increases skin elasticity, and makes skin more flexible.


In addition to Pearl Powder, the other key ingredient clinically researched to provide anti-aging benefits is Marine Plant Stem Cells (extracts, rather than live stem cells). Marine Plant Stem Cell technology is the most cutting-edge innovation in the beauty and skin-care industry. It stimulates cells regeneration and provides unparalleled anti-aging benefits.





MY REVIEW


We are officially in "get ready for the holidays" mode.  Yes, they are fast approaching and to help all my readers get into tip top, picture perfect, ideal skin condition, I am going to be introducing you to lots of skin care products that are going to jump start your skin into beautiful healthy condition.  Oceane Beauty has a large arsenal of skin care products that can assist you in achieving remarkable results in turning back the clock, discovering the fountain of youth to make your skin look years younger than it does right now.  Here are some key products to pamper your skin with this holiday season:

There are 5 different collections within the Oceane Skin Care line.  Each Collection serves a specific purpose to target different areas of concern and issues.  I was able to review some products from a few of these collections.

From the Black Pearl Collection - Turn Back Time with this Anti-Aging Collection


BLACK PEARL AGE-DEFYING WRINKLE FILLER CREAM





DESCRIPTION:






Oceane Age-Defying Wrinkle Filler Cream is formulated to combat visible signs of premature aging such as lines and wrinkles. Pearl powder has been known for thousands of years for its age-defying and skin beautifying benefits. Marine plant stem cell technology is a revolutionary scientific method for battling visible signs of premature aging while improving skin firmness, texture, and elasticity. By combining the secrets of the past with the power of today’s science, this advanced wrinkle filler capitalizes on the best of both worlds to create an ageless formula and supreme results. This wrinkle filler instantly fills lines and wrinkles to significantly reduce visible signs of the aging process and allow for radiant, revitalized skin.


Directions: Apply to clean face and neck. Shake before use. Tap onto targeted areas. Spread gently with fingertips. Do not rub.

MY THOUGHTS:



In my opinion, this is the show stopping product of all the products I received.  It took a few different attempts for me to use it correctly, I think the first time I applied too much product over targeted areas.  But once I perfected the accurate application for my skin, I quickly have fast fallen in love with this instant face lift in a tube!

The product is a very lightweight cream, almost like a lotion.  It is off white in color and is slightly opaque.  I was not used to dispensing the product, so when I first used it way too much came out.  Since I hate wasting anything I tried to use it all, and that was my mistake.  You really only need a few drops of the product to pat onto your targeted areas.  And, to my knowledge, there is no scent to this product.  I did not detect any fragrance to it at all.

The issue spots on my face are the lines between my eyebrows, and of course, those pesty frown lines.  I also patted a little of the product to my forehead and around my lip area, upper and lower.  If you use too much product, you will see a white film.  So less is more.

After about 3-4 minutes I felt a slight tightening of my skin.  I sort of expected this.  It was not an unpleasant feeling at all, but a validation that the product was in deed working.  I didn't look in the mirror for about 5-6 minutes.  At that point I went to the mirror and immediately I noticed that the lines in between my eyebrows, the frown lines around my mouth and the other areas I targeted that showed some slight lines, all of them were noticeably improved.  The product really does fill in your lines and makes them much less noticeable, barely discernible.  

I recommend using this product any time you want to capture the fountain of youth and take ten years off of your face.  Special occasions, going out with family and friends, any time you want to feel beautiful and look younger.  Maybe for some that is everyday, maybe for others less frequently.  I am going to be extra curious to see the long term benefits from using this product.  I am anxious to see what my level of improvement will be over time.  It is always a "high" for me when I discover a miracle product, and this is definitely one for the records!



From the Pink Pearl Collection - Boost Collagen Production


PINK PEARL COLLAGEN FACE AND NECK SERUM






DESCRIPTION:




Oceane Collagen Face and Neck Serum is formulated to boost collagen production, improve skin’s hydration levels, elasticity and tone, and ultimately combat visible signs of premature aging such as lines and wrinkles. Pearl powder has been known for thousands of years for its age-defying and skin beautifying benefits. Marine plant stem cell technology is a revolutionary scientific method for battling visible signs of premature aging while improving skin firmness, texture, and elasticity. By combining the secrets of the past with the power of today’s science, this advanced serum capitalizes on the best of both worlds to create an ageless formula and generate supreme results. It penetrates deep into the skin and generates a revitalized, refreshed, and youthful appearance. 


Directions: Apply to clean face and neck. Use 1-2 times a week.


MY THOUGHTS:




This is a very lightweight serum.  It has a noticeable pleasant scent, not too strong, but I did detect it right away.  The product is an almost clear gel-like consistency.  I was not sure how my skin was going to react to it initially, so I applied a very small amount to my face and neck.  The product is not greasy or sticky at all.  It absorbed into my skin almost immediately and took a minute or two to dry.  It left no white film or adverse feeling to my skin.  Once my skin absorbed it, it was as if the product was not there at all.  I cannot comment on seeing any improvement, as I have only used the product 2 times.  I have every bit of confidence, based on the reviews I have already read about it, that it is going to work wonders on improving the condition and appearance of my skin.  I love the feel of it on my skin, and I can tell my skin instantly loved this product. In terms of my experience with serums, this one received my highest rating.  I am very impressed with it, the texture of it, and how my skin reacted to it when I applied it.



From the Body Care Collection

OCEANE BODY BUTTER




DESCRIPTION:


Oceane Body Butter nourishes, enriches, and hydrates dry skin. This rich formula absorbs quickly into dehydrated skin to yield silky smooth, soft, and radiant skin. For best results, use after Oceane Salt Scrub.


Directions: Apply generously onto skin. Use gentle massaging motions until completely absorbed. Use as needed.

MY THOUGHTS:





The first thing I noticed about the Oceane Body Butter is the sweet, pleasant aroma.  It sort of reminds me of cocoa butter and perhaps a hint of coconut.  That is just my interpretation, those ingredients are not in this product, but that is what the scent reminds me of.  The fragrance is noticeable as you are applying it, but after about 1/2 hour it wears off so it does not conflict with any cologne you may want to wear.

The next thing that caught my eye was how large the tub is, a huge 8.45 oz. / 250 ml!  This is going to last you for months, and your skin is going to improve with each application.  

The body butter is ultra rich, luxurious to the touch, and highly emollient.  A teeny tiny amount goes a long way and very effectively moisturizes your skin.  It glides over your skin like silk, effortless, and absorbs almost immediately into the skin as you gently massage it in.

In a matter of seconds you can achieve extremely soft, smooth, silky feeling skin that is radiant and luminous, without any greasy feeling.  I have to say, I always have dry skin.  My skin is in constant need of a drink of hydration.  And the Oceane body butter works immediately to give my skin that nourishment that it demands.

If you apply this body butter as needed after showering, you will be amazed and so thrilled with how much healthier your skin looks and feels.  You will want to put on those holiday party dresses and not feel intimidated to show some skin, because you will feel totally confident and comfortable with how your skin glows and looks miraculously more youthful.  That is why I am recommending this Oceane Body Butter as one of my favorite picks for this holiday season's gift giving.  Treat yourself to a large tub of it, and spread the joy and give it to a loved one as a special, luxurious holiday gift.  They will be so thrilled receive such a thoughtful and useful gift.



From the Soap Collection

SHEA BUTTER AND LAVENDER BATH TRUFFLES




DESCRIPTION:

Our Lavender Bath Truffles are decadent bath treats overflowing with moisturizing shea and cocoa butters and cleansing sea salts that will leave your skin incredibly silky smooth and well hydrated. Each truffle is hand rolled in all natural lavender buds and infused with the powerful aroma of lavender that is known to balance the emotions, lift the spirit, and restore vitality.


Directions: To use your bath truffle, simply crumble under running bath water. The truffle will gently release its moisturizing butters, dreamy bubbles, and calming fragrance into the water. Finally, and most importantly, relax and enjoy! 


MY THOUGHTS:




I often seek the opinion of family members and friends when I am working on my reviews.  I mostly turn to them when I have a product that for some reason I am not able to test on myself, or I want to let someone I care about have a chance to use a product I know they are going to love.  So I allowed a friend of mine who really cherishes her "bath time" to try out these truly divine Oceane Shea Butter and Lavender Bath Truffles.  She takes baths on a regular basis, she has used numerous different bath salts, oils, soaps, and so on, so I knew if I solicited her to share her opinion about them with me, she would give me her honest interpretation.

I gave her the package of Oceane Shea Butter and Lavender Bath Truffles and provided her with information about Oceane and specifically about these bath truffles.  She went on her way and within a couple of hours she phoned me and between her cries of joy I got the message loud and clear she was ecstatic over "the best bath experience ever" with the bath truffles.

She said in a matter of seconds her entire bathroom was filled with the intoxicating aroma of lavender.  It was like transforming your entire bathroom into a spa, and if you closed your eye, sat back in the tub, you would have thought you were in heaven on earth.  The robust aroma of lavender was calming and tranquil, and made her feel total relaxation and peace.

The bath water was filled with lavender, and a feeling of soothing moisturizer.  She sat in the tub for about 20 minutes, allowing the ingredients in the truffles to miraculously work their magic on her skin.  When she came out, her skin was glistening!  It was shining with a dewy radiance, but not greasy, and there was no annoying residue, just a covering of hydration that made her skin look years younger and much healthier!  She said it was by far the most memorable bath experience she can ever remember.  And, she has 3 more experiences left to go because you receive 4 truffles in each beautifully packaged gift box!  She can't wait for the next time.
This concludes my review.

To learn more about this remarkable OCEANE skin care brand, you can visit the website directly by CLICKING HERE.

You can Follow OCEANE on Facebook HERE.

You can Follow OCEANE on Twitter HERE.

You can Follow OCEANE on Pinterest HERE.

You can Check out the OCEANE YouTube Channel HERE.



Disclosure: I received the skin care products outlined in this review from Oceane Beauty for the purposes of this review. This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Oceane Beauty in any manner.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You May Also Like

 
Blogger Templates