Let's Get Social!

Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

REVIEW: PATCHOLOGY FlashMasques The Five Minute Sheet Mask Collection






In the past I was never crazy about facial masks, or any kind of body masks.  No special reason, I just never had any real luck in seeing any visible improvements to my skin after applying them.  So, I rarely bothered with them since I sort of felt they were a waste of time and effort.  That is until now!!  I recently discovered a most innovative brand called  Patchology.  Patchology is such a cool name for a company that has created a line of patches that tackle your skin's problem areas with luxurious and effective patch solutions. Think patches for cellulite, acne, dark spots and wrinkles. Think patches for the forehead, lips, hands and even legs.  Intriguing huh, and let me tell you these patches are amazing!  You see immediate results from the moment you remove them!  Before I get into my review, let me briefly introduce Patchology to you.


ABOUT PATCHOLOGY
{Adapted from the Patchology Website}





patches make perfect


Puffy eyes. Deep wrinkles. Age spots. Raise your hand if you’ve got a specific skincare problem that you can’t seem to shake. (We’ve been there, too.)

You’ve probably used traditional creams to address those issues—and while they’re fine as an overall defense, persistent, particular problems demand more targeted, powerful treatments.

That’s where Patchology comes in. Created to make those little imperfections a little more perfect, it’s a spot-on solution for your most specific skincare concerns.

ready to revolutionize your skincare?  we deliver






If you’re looking for radical results, it’s time to think beyond the jar and bottle. The good news? You don’t have to go as far as the needle or scalpel.




Patches aren’t just for medicinal use anymore—ours are loaded with today’s most effective cosmeceutical ingredients, carefully researched and selected for their proven performance. But what makes them truly unique is that each patch treatment is engineered with Patchology’s proprietary technologies, which deliver those potent ingredients to your skin with an efficiency and effectiveness that topical formulas simply can’t match. 

It all adds up to ultra-targeted solutions that get the job done—and a must-have addition to your skincare routine. Discover Patchology and get your fix.


MY REVIEW




I received the 3 box set of Patchology FlashMasques Collection from Patchology.  Exfoliate, Hydrate and Luminate.  Each box contains 8 individual facial sheets that are so drenched in ingredients it feels like a wet sheet on your face.  An instant soothing feeling.  Here are the three different facial sheet options:









Illuminate FlashMasque™ Facial Sheets

Price:  $50





DESCRIPTION:



Improve Lackluster, Dull and Uneven Skin Tone... in a Flash!


Illuminate FlashMasque™ Facial Sheets help reveal fresh-faced radiance by evening skin tone and giving new life to a lackluster-looking complexion. Our highly advanced, luxurious masque material accelerates delivery of essential ingredients Licorice and Grapefruit Seed Extracts.

This super-charged brightening treatment delivers results in just 5 minutes; traditional sheet masques can take up to 20 minutes. Formulated with our proprietary HydraSurge5™ Moisture System for added luminosity. Dull, lackluster skin vanishes and you’re left with balanced tone and brighter, glowier, more youthful-looking skin.

Research Results - Single 5 minute use study with 100 participants:

  • 98% felt their skin was not optimally illuminated before using the mask
  • 96% said it boosted their skin’s vibrancy
  • 95% said their skin looked balanced, radiant and revitalized


Ideal for:  Dull, lackluster skin and uneven tone.

Included: 8 Facial Sheets 


MY THOUGHTS:




A brightening booster for sure!  Note, you receive 8 FlashMasques in a box, I only show 4 in my picture because that is all I have left!  This is my favorite of the 3 FlashMasques!  I cannot express enough how these facial sheets instantly improve the appearance and condition of my skin.  I am one that believes in getting the very most out of my products, so I have been leaving these masks on for 20 minutes.  I cannot say how much improvement will be visible after 5 minutes, because I wore them for the full 20 minutes.  But, I suspect even at 5 minutes the powerful ingredients can work their magic.

From the moment you pull the facial sheets out of their individually packaged packets, you can feel how soaked they are.  There is probably double the amount of ingredients in each one, that is how saturated they are. I carefully open each one up and lay it over my entire face.  I put some extra seconds in patting down the sheet to ensure that every nook and crevice of my face was covered, as best I could.

The facial sheets feel dreamy on your face.  You feel their wetness and you feel that they are there on your skin, and they are super comfortable.  You do not feel any harshness nor stinging, no adverse reactions whatsoever.  

After the 20 minutes you lift the sheets off of your skin and you experience that ah-ha, "wow" moment as you witness how noticeably improved the condition of your skin is.  It is at that moment that you feel total bliss!

At the end of each application I noticed my skin was more luminous, radiant, glowing, more even toned, more vibrant, you get the idea.  I love LOVE these FlashMasques!


NEXT UP

Hydrate FlashMasque™ Facial Sheets

Price:  $50






DESCRIPTION:


Refresh, Plump and Hydrate Thirsty Skin... in a Flash!

Hydrate FlashMasque™ Facial Sheets deliver a mega-dose of moisture designed to quench, refresh and plump the look of thirsty skin. Our highly advanced, luxurious masque material accelerates delivery of essential ingredients Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin B5. 

This super-charged boost of hydration delivers results in just 5 minutes;traditional sheet masques can take up to 20 minutes. Your skin gets the vital moisture it craves leaving it silky, replenished and youthfully plush and dewy.

Research Results - Single 5 minute use study with 100 participants: 


  • 100% said their skin felt instantly hydrated
  • 98% said their skin’s moisture felt restored
  • 98% said it smoothed and softened their skin

Ideal for:  Dry skin types or any time skin is fatigued and dehydrated.

Included: 8 Facial Sheets 


MY THOUGHTS:





A mega-dose of hydration indeed!  If you want to instantly put your skin on the fast track to getting the ultimate boost of hydration, then these facial sheets are for you!  If you have tired and dry skin, these facial sheets are a quick and easy way to transform your skin and bring it back to life!

I feel the exact same way about these Hydrating FlashMasques as I do about the Illuminate FlashMasques.  You apply the hydrating facial sheets in the same manner as you do the others.  Again, I left the hydrating facial sheets on for 20 minutes, the maximum amount of time.  

After I removed the facial masks, I again experienced that same thrilling feeling of being able to immediately see a measurable different in the appearance of my facial skin.  It felt smoother and softer to the touch, it looked healthier and more nourished, a more dewy appearance, a more youthful appearance which had me smiling from cheek to cheek!


LAST BUT NOT LEAST



Exfoliate FlashMasque™ Facial Sheets
Price:  $50




DESCRIPTION:


Reveal Brighter and Healthier-Looking Skin... in a Flash! 

Gently removes dead skin cells to reveal healthier-looking skin. Our highly advanced, luxurious masque material accelerates delivery of essential ingredients Lactic Acid and Papain to help achieve a smoother, more refined-looking complexion. 

This super-charged exfoliating treatment delivers results in just 5 minutes; traditional sheet masques can take up to 20 minutes. Formulated with our proprietary HydraSurge5™ Moisture System so you don't have to sacrifice essential moisture during exfoliation. Skin is polished to perfection and you’re left with soft, renewed and re-texturized skin.

Research Results - Single 5 minute use study with 100 participants: 


  • 99% said their skin appeared healthy
  • 98% said their skin texture appeared softer and smoother
  • 87% said fine lines appeared softer

Ideal for: Skin with rough, uneven texture and a drab appearance.

Included: 8 Facial Sheets


MY THOUGHTS:





Super-charged exfoliation, in a gentle, non-irritating method!  That is what comes to mind when I describe these Exfoliating FlashMasques.  I used these Exfoliating FlashMasques exactly as I used the other two types, and left them on for the full 20 minutes.

When I removed the facial sheets it was as if I had a fresh canvas,  my face was me, only a more improve version of me!  I looked more alive, my skin was renewed, not as dull, it definitely looked healthier and more rejuvenated.  I could tell that all those icky dead skin cells had gone away.  

If you want to achieve fast, instant results in 20 minutes, I highly recommend using any one of these 3 truly sensational FlashMasques.  You know your skin, you know what it feels like to wear it, so you can pick and choose the FlashMasque that you think your skin will benefit more from at that given moment.  I have been using each of these types of FlashMasques a few times a week and honestly, I cannot imagine my life without them now.  They are pampering but even more so, treatment for my skin that I did not realize it needed until I began using them.

You can purchase these FlashMasques from the Patchology website by CLICKING HERE.  They are also available at Bergdorf Goodman and Neiman Marcus.


This concludes my review.



You can Follow Patchology on the Social Networks to learn more about the brand and keep up with their current product offerings and promotions.

Follow them on Facebook HERE

Follow them on Twitter HERE

Follow them on Pinterest HERE



Disclosure: I received the 3 box Patchology FlashMasques Collection from Patchology.  This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Patchology in any manner.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You May Also Like

 
Blogger Templates