Let's Get Social!

Pages

Friday, May 22, 2015

REVIEW: CARRANO Bebel Leather Sandals



Summer is practically here and the warm weather is turning into hot, hot weather!  And, have I got something super hot to show you straight from smoking hot Brazil!  Yes, let's turn up the heat with a pair of absolutely eye catching, breathtakingly gorgeous sandals!  The Carrano Bebel Leather Sandals are so stunning, and the iridescent large jewels embellishing them so joyfully blinding, their divine beauty will take your breath away.




I love LOVE Summer!  I enjoy being outdoors and participating in a variety of fun summertime activities.  And, another reason to love summer is because of the opportunity to show off some skin and wear pretty feminine outfits.  And, my very favorite way to add that element of glamour to my outfits is with jeweled sandals!  I am always making comments online and with my friends about how I am a bit obsessed with wearing fancy, elegant sandals that are decorated with rhinestones and all kinds of bling to give them that ultra couture look.  And, so when I first laid eyes on the Carrano Bebel Sandals, it was instant love at first sight!  Seriously, they were the most alluring, gorgeous sandals I seen in a very long time!  If you are not familiar with the Carrano brand, as I was not before this, let me briefly introduce them to you:

ABOUT CARRANO:



Carrano Shoes: The beauty, the dazzle, the power belong to the woman. And fashion is to highlight all that and reveal such exuberance. It is in this fashion that Carrano believes. Fashion that liberates and gives confidence and makes the woman feel so full and free. Fashion that allows the development of women's personality and attitude.


MY REVIEW




I've been following Brazilian Footwear on the social networks for a long time.  From their tweets I was able to learn about the sensational shoes from Carrano, a Brazilian Footwear company that offers their fabulous shoes in the US!  Brazilian Footwear gave me the opportunity to review the Carrano Bebel Sandals and honestly, it is the highlight of my month!  I am so enamored with these truly enchanting sandals.






Carrano shoes are available at fine stores and boutique across the nation and online.  These specific Carrano Bebel sandals can be found at Shoezine.com.  Here are the details about them:

Price:  $172.99



DESCRIPTION:


{Yes, this is my foot, hahaaa, sorry for the lack of professional manicure, but if you want to know, the pretty nail color is MAE from ZOYA}

A jeweled beauty, this sandal will make you shine. With its golden counter, every step will glisten. 


  • Fit: True to Size
  • Upper: Leather/Clear Plastic
  • Outsole: Rubber
  • Made in: Brazil


MY THOUGHTS:


I am hoping that my pictures speak for themselves.  Sometimes there are no words to describe when something is so extraordinary!  That is exactly what these Carrano sandals are, extraordinary!  They stand out from what is typical and ordinary, they are superior.  They are state of the art, meticulously crafted, made of the finest quality imaginable.  My first impression of them when I tried them on was remarkable, fascinating, so full of twinkle, sparkle and dazzling beauty!


Think about a vintage or antique fancy rhinestone brooch, you know, the ones our grandmothers used to embellish their coats and sweaters with.  That is what the design of the jewels and rhinestones on these sandals remind me of.  Each stone, regardless of size, has been prong set in their perspective places to form such a regal and splendid design.  The design is captivating and so magnificent that you can actually say that these sandals are a work of art!


Some people might be apt to save a special pair of sandals like this for a special occasion.  I believe everyday is a special occasion, therefore, I choose to wear these sandals all the time!  Not only are they a lovely style, but they are very comfortable to wear!  I wore them with a pair of purple terry cloth drawstring pants and a pink workout jacket.  Then later that day I wore them with a dressy pair of black slacks and a pink tweet blazer when I went out to dinner.  These sandals are versatile and feel wonderful on your feet.

If you want to wear a pair of classy sandals this summer, that will turn the heads of those around you when you wear them, then these are the sandals for you!  They will add some spice and pizzazz to every outfit you wear!  With durable, expert construction, with a style that will support your foot, you can show off your sexy toes with these glorious sandals.  I don't think you will find a more unique, supreme pair of sandals that will capture your heart the moment you try them on.



This concludes my review.

I highly recommend following both Carrano and Brazilian Footwear on the Social Networks.  That way you can stay on top of current product offerings, online promotions, and so much more!  Here's where to find them:


Carrano:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carranousa
Twitter: https://twitter.com/carranoshoes
Instagram: https://instagram.com/carranoshoes/

Brazilian Footwear:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BrazilianFootwearUS
Twitter: https://twitter.com/brfootwearus
Instagram: https://instagram.com/brazilianfootwear/



Disclosure: I received a pair of Carrano Bebel Sandals from Brazilian Footwear for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Brazilian Footwear or Carrano in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You May Also Like

 
Blogger Templates