Let's Get Social!

Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

REVIEW: C-A-L Ranch Stores




I am so lucky to live in a geographical area that offers me the diversity of 4 seasons, and I enjoy them all!  There is something special about each season, and my favorite aspect is the range of outdoor activities that I can enjoy during each season!  As an avid outdoor enthusiast, I may not live in the carefree and wild west, but I certainly embrace many of the rugged and fun outdoor adventures that people who live in the "West" partake in.  Things like horseback riding, gardening, building, hiking, camping, country living, western dancing, BBQ's are just a few of the western lifestyle activities that people all around the nation spend time doing.  I am always on the hunt for stores, both locally and online, that sell products that I can use when I want to enjoy some of my favorite western style activities.  I recently found a dynamic one!  If you have not heard of C-A-L Ranch then you are in for an excellent discovery.  A few months back I stumbled upon C-A-L Ranch and learned they offer so many fabulous products that are not just for people who live in the West, but for people who love and are passionate about the outdoors!    I first fell in love with their outdoor gear for women, men and children, things like coats, jeans, tops, belts and boots, oh the boots, but that is only the tip of the iceberg in terms of the types of products they offer.  The widest range of products you can ever imagine!  Let me briefly introduce C-A-L Ranch to you:



ABOUT C-A-L Ranch
{Adapted from the C-A-L Ranch Online Website}





C-A-L Ranch Stores was founded in 1959 in Idaho Falls ID, by Clinton Murphy, Allen Murphy and L. Wayne Murphy, thus the initials “C-A-L” in its brand.  Our first store, located in Idaho Falls, Idaho was called C-A-L Ranch and Farm Supply. The store had less than 3,000 square feet and the primary products sold were tillage tools and hardware.  Due to the store’s popularity, the store was relocated to a 6,000 square foot building in its second year of operation. That same year, a second store was opened in Rexburg, Idaho.  C-A-L Ranch Stores continued its expansion by acquiring the stores of Farm and City in Blackfoot, Pocatello, and Burley, Idaho in 1967 while simultaneously expanding its merchandise assortment to include apparel.




In 1972, C-A-L Ranch relocated the Idaho Falls store again to its present location, which features 34,000 square feet of retail selling space.  On June 8, 1998, C-A-L Ranch Stores opened the first Utah store in Logan.  The company opened additional stores in Spanish Fork, American Fork, Farr West, Tooele and Cedar City, Utah between 1998 and 2002 and further expanded into the West Jordan, Vernal, Layton and St. George, Utah markets between 2008 and 2012. C-A-L Ranch Stores entered Nevada in 2008 with a store in Elko, Carson City in 2012 and Las Vegas in February 2013. The company relocated its Distribution Center from Idaho Falls, ID to Salt Lake City, Utah in 2010 and then most recently again to Payson UT in February 2013. In 2011, C-A-L Ranch Stores entered Arizona with two stores in Flagstaff and Prescott and then in 2013 opened three additional Arizona locations in Show Low, Casa Grande and Laveen (Phoenix).  In 2014, the company opened its twenty-fourth and twenty-fifth stores in Sierra Vista and Goodyear Arizona and this year 2015, the company will open number twenty-six in Yuma Arizona.




After 55 years of successful retail business, C-A-L Ranch Stores has grown from a single store operator to a regional retailer with twenty-five stores in Idaho, Utah, Nevada and Arizona and a Distribution Center located in Payson, Utah.  The company opened its ecommerce store www.CALRanch.com in December 2012 and will have twenty-six locations open by the end of 2015! While the company is no longer owned by the Murphy’s, the company is still privately held and the current owners still operate the company with the same fundamental mission and value system.





C-A-L Ranch Stores Mission:


Provide World Class Customer Service and be the top of mind destination for our customers.

Be fair to our stakeholders: Customers, Team Members, Vendors and Stockholders.

Seek continual improvement in all we do: Better today than yesterday, and Better tomorrow than today!




C-A-L Ranch Stores works hard to offer value pricing on a broad merchandise selection that appeals to consumers who live and love the western lifestyle and work and play in the great outdoors! Our regionally tailored mix of merchandise includes ranch and farm supplies, livestock, equine, pet feed and accessories, work and western apparel and footwear as well as shop equipment, tools, hardware, lawn and garden supplies, and a broad selection outdoor sporting goods. Brands you will find in our stores include: Nutrena, Purina, Science Diet, Honda, Wrangler, Ariat, Justin, Carhartt, Remington, Ruger, Smith and Wesson, Federal, King Kutter, Oklahoma Steel and Wire, Rubbermaid, Hobart, Milwaukee, Powder River, Farnam, Husqvarna, Dewalt, Scotts and Stihl to name just a few.


Come ride with us at C-A-L Ranch Stores! “A Ranch and Home Store and So Much More”


MY REVIEW


The staff over at C-A-L Ranch are just as nice as can be.  I have interacted with hundreds of companies over the years, and the folks over at C-A-L Ranch are some of my favorites!  I can honestly say that they truly care about your entire experience shopping at C-A-L Ranch, and they will go to any lengths to ensure it is nothing but positive from start to finish.  If there is a flaw somewhere in their system, they want to know so they can immediately fix it.  That is a work ethic that I follow, so I was thrilled to find they follow the same sentiments.

I was given the opportunity to suggest what I wanted to review, and I knew right away that perhaps a top that captured the essence of C-A-L Ranch might be appropriate.  The staff went to work right away and selected me a sensational, and may I add brilliant top to review.  They could not have made a finer selection.  This is the top they sent me:

Cowgirl Tuff Women's Gray Long Sleeve Dolman Top
Special Price:  $29.99
Sizes:  S, M, L, XL and XXL





DESCRIPTION:





Stunning! This long sleeve flowy top can be worn off the shoulder, as a scoop neck or however you would like! Silver Never Give Up print and Swarovski crystals on the lower shoulders complete a glamorous vibe. Made in the USA. Dark heather gray polyester/viscose. Juniors fit. Extended sizes available.




MY THOUGHTS:


FRONT SIDE

I think the mantra on this top says it all!  "Even though you've been Bucked, Kicked, Bit and Stomped.....Never Give up!   In traditional western lingo, something we all need to remind ourselves of everyday as we encounter obstacles of all kinds in our lives and along our daily journey's.


FRONT SIDE

This top is awesome!  The top without the embellishments was made overseas, but it has been hand embellished in the USA.  Not only was it created by the COWGIRL TUFF COMPANY, but it is "tuff" to duplicate!  Unique techniques are used to handcraft this one-of-kind garment.  Slight variations and character will be seen on each one.  And, put the sunglasses on with all the sparkling genuine Swarovski crystals decorating it, too many too count!  I love a casual top that has a touch of "bling" to it!  I can wear it with jeans, shorts, skirts, black slacks, you name it!  A versatile fashion forward top like this goes with everything!


BACK SIDE


The inspiration is written on both the front and back sides of the top!

BACK SIDE

I will wear this top proudly.  I am hoping every time I put it on, it reminds me to keep moving forward with all that I want to accomplish in life and never let anyone or anything make me feel like I can't do something or achieve my dreams.  Also, I am hoping that it brings about conversations with my friends so together we can strive to meet our goals.  I also hope people that don't know me take notice of this message and perhaps in some way it will motivate and help them!

I want to comment on how soft and luxurious the material of this top is.  The combination of polyester and viscose makes it super soft and silky to the touch.  It feels dreamy against your skin!  Also, the top is a really comfortable design.  A nice sleek fit in all the right places and the dolman sleeves gives you that non-conforming carefree fit and feeling!  The top has that contemporary styling that adds a touch of spice to my wardrobe!

The quality of this top is very fine.  The material it is rendered with is exceptional, the styling super chic, the artistry of the message on both sides of the top very eye catching; truly a couture top that is going to be a favorite of mine for a very long time.

This is just a sampling of the type of really hip and appealing fashions that are available at C-A-L Ranch.  I was surprised and thrilled with the wide number of well-known brands they carry and the vast number of totally cool and alluring items that caught my eye as I was browsing through their website.  Everything from fashions for the entire family, handbags, jewelry, footwear to items for your garden and home, you will love what you see when you shop at C-A-L Ranch.

This concludes my review.

You can visit the C-A-L Ranch website directly by CLICKING HERE.  You really should sign up for their emails because they send out weekly sales and specials that you may want to take advantage of!

You can also follow them on the social networks here:





Disclosure: I received the COWGIRL TUFF COMPANY top outlined in this review from C-A-L Ranch . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with C-A-L Ranch in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You May Also Like

 
Blogger Templates