Let's Get Social!

Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

REVIEW: MONTANA SILVERSMITHS




It is such a pleasure to introduce Montana Silversmiths to you.  If you are drawn to the vibe of the American West, then you will want to read on.  To me, the American West represents a lifestyle that is relaxed and carefree, where people work hard, and then enjoy the fruits of their hard work by making the most of the outdoor beauty that surrounds them.  Montana Silversmiths creates jewelry and accessories that enable you to bring some of that western charm and charisma into your life with expertly crafted jewelry and accessories that are classic, timeless and heirloom quality.  Let me briefly introduce this fascinating company to you:

ABOUT MONTANA SILVERSMITHS
{Adapted from the Montana Silversmiths Website}


The Silver Story




Silver has long been synonymous with the American West. A tradition forged in the early days of prospecting and the silver claims that created fortunes. This heritage is honored each and every day at Montana Silversmiths® in the Montana-made western buckles and jewelry crafted by our skilled engravers.

For nearly 40 years, Montana Silversmiths is focused on producing and offering products of exceptional value. Nestled in the tiny hamlet of Columbus, MT, we've grown to become the largest supplier of western jewelry, watches, home décor, and legendary buckles to the industry. Handcrafted silver, rich in western heritage, is the very core of Montana Silversmiths. Our skilled craftsmen are the finest in the western industry, crafting products that are a combination of traditional western designs, unique modern flair, crisply executed engraving styles unmatched in their brilliance, and a keen attention to detail.

Montana Silver products are touched by as many as twenty-five caring sets of hands before they are packaged in blue velvet boxes for presentation. The quality we achieve by such careful workmanship is one reason our products are known as compliment makers and desirable gift items for individuals and loved ones.

MY REVIEW




I was given the opportunity to select a jewelry set of my choice.  Let me say, it was a fun task, but not an easy one!  Montana Silversmiths offers pages of truly remarkable and beautiful jewelry sets, it was difficult to pick just one!  I must have browsed through the wide variety of jewelry sets several times before I narrowed it down to the one to review.  And, I am in love, LOVE with the set I selected.  Here are the details about it:


SPARKLY HORSESHOE WITH ANTIQUED TWISTED ROPE OUTLINE JEWELRY SET
Item # (JS1057)
Price:  $58




DESCRIPTION:


The outside trim and post of this horseshoe design is antiqued and shaped into a twisted rope design, with the length of the horseshoe studded with clear rhinestones for a beautiful finish. The stud earrings hang comfortably and securely, while the drop necklace features a larger version of the bejeweled silver horseshoe. This sparkly horseshoe design outlined with a twisted rope, antiqued and intricately carved is a beautiful focal point for any ensemble.


WARRANTY:


All jewelry has a warranty on manufacturing defects when accompanied by a receipt. See our warranty policy for details.

CARE AND STORAGE:

You can maintain your silver brilliance with an occasional wipe of a damp cloth. DO NOT use chemical or abrasive cleaners.


MY THOUGHTS:




I tried to get a good closeup of this stunning set, but my camera just does not do any kind of macro photography....... so with words I will share my excitement about this glorious pair of earrings and matching necklace. 

The delightful horseshoe design jewelry set arrived packaged in a sleek and elegant blue velvet box.  The inside of the box is lined with white satin with the Montana Silversmiths logo prominently centered inside the box.  This was such an long lasting positive first impression.  I knew something special was contained inside this classy box.

The jewelry set is a bit larger than I had initially imagined in my head.  This is a good thing!  It made the entire design of the set so eye catching and impressive.  There is so much attention to detail in the horseshoe design, the "door knocker" element to the style, the array of clear rhinestones to add some bling to the pieces and the designer look of the rope design all work perfectly together to make this one fabulous set!

For everyday wear I enjoy wearing post earrings, but with my long hair I also want them to stand out.  These earrings offer both; the post style with a touch of dangle.  They are truly a most enchanting pair of earrings, and the horseshoe design is very chic right now!

I really like that the necklace is adjustable!  You can adjust it to a length that works best with what you are wearing.  I tend to like my necklaces close to my neck, a 16 inch length, but you can easily make this up to an 18 inch length.  That makes this so versatile.

The fine craftsmanship is very apparent when you feast your eyes on this magnificent set.  The look and feel is first class quality and I am an immediate fan of this wonderful brand.  I only wish I had discovered the meticulous quality of the jewelry before the holidays!  I am going to be a long time customer of Montana Silversmiths for all my gift giving needs.  Whether you embrace the western style on a regular basis, or just appreciate the hip and cool look of it, Montana Silversmiths has created something special that will capture your attention and win over your heart.  

This concludes my review.

Montana Silversmiths overs a huge variety of really sensational jewelry and accessories.  You can discover the abundance of what they have by visiting their website directly by CLICKING HERE.


Stay on top of new products, sales and promotions by following Montana Silversmiths on the social networks:

You can FOLLOW Montana Silversmiths on Facebook by CLICKING HERE.

You can FOLLOW Montana Silversmith on Twitter by CLICKING HERE.




Disclosure: I received the jewelry set outlined in this review from Montana Silversmiths. This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Montana Silversmiths in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You May Also Like

 
Blogger Templates