Let's Get Social!

Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

REVIEW: Jan Marini Skin Research Holiday Exfoliator




The holidays may be over with, but you can still keep your skin holiday ready and glowing with the Limited Edition Jan Marini Skin Research Holiday Exfoliator.  With this dynamic and powerfully effective product, you can pamper and treat your skin by revealing a smoother, more glowing complexion in seconds!  Enjoy the aroma of the Cranberry Orange scented holiday exfoliator as it gently refines your skin texture and polishes the skin so it looks renewed and more youthful.  It is a super indulgent and easy way to bring new life to your skin and create a perfect, smooth canvas for make-up application.  Not only is it a gentle, non-abrasive exfoliator, but the festive cranberry orange aroma will give you such an energizing and rejuvenating aromatic experience.

If you are not familiar with the Jan Marini brand, here is a brief introduction:

ABOUT JAN MARINI SKIN RESEARCH
{Adapted from the Jan Marini Website}


Founded in 1994, the San Jose, CA-based Jan Marini Skin Research, Inc. (JMSR) is a recognized leader and innovator in skin care that is committed to continually expanding and improving the professional skin care market. JMSR's two primary focuses are to provide innovative technologies that deliver proven measurable results and an unwavering commitment to the ongoing success of our customers. 

President and CEO, Jan Marini, is a pioneer in the professional skin care market and the company has formed associations with some of the world's leading physicians and scientists.  Over the years, the company has established a portfolio of proprietary formulas and technological  firsts including, but not limited to, topical TGF beta-1, antioxidant sunscreen and topical resveratrol, that reflects its ongoing commitment to be the foremost developer of skin care products producing measurable results.  JMSR products and its award-winning Skin Care Management System are used and trusted by physicians and skin care professionals worldwide to ensure optimum results for their patients and clients.



MY REVIEW

JAN MARINI HOLIDAY EXFOLIATOR
Price:  $85
Available in:  Cranberry Orange or Sugar Cookie

DESCRIPTION:

Jan Marini Holiday Exfoliator is a clinical-strength resurfacer that immediately refines skin texture and follicle size and leaves the skin with a radiant, polished glow. Uniquely designed spherical dissolving bead technology, proteolytic enzymes and glycolic acid eliminate harsh abrasives (common within typical exfoliators) to gently and safely scrub and resurface the skin. Combined with potent antioxidants, the Marini Holiday Exfoliator combines a smooth, glowing complexion with significant anti-aging benefits. Available in a 2 oz. jar.

KEY INGREDIENTS:


  • Glycolic Acid
  • Proteolytic Enzymes - Papain from Green Unripened Papaya, Bromelain from Pineapple
  • Spherical Bead Technology
  • Antioxidants 

FEATURES AND BENEFITS:

  • Refines skin texture and follicle size
  • Unique spherical beads, proteolytic enzymes and glycolic acid control results and reduce excessive abrasion commonly associated with exfoliating scrubs
  • Creates a perfect, smooth canvas for make-up application
  • Polishes skin, revealing a smooth, glowing complexion
  • Fabulous cranberry orange scent
  • Paraben-free

USAGE INSTRUCTIONS:

After cleansing, gently apply an even layer to wet face using circular motions for approximately 15-30 seconds. Mild stinging or tingling may occur. Gently remove using a washcloth with tepid water and blot dry. May be used two to three times per week, AM or PM. Follow by applying your Jan Marini Skin Research product regimen.


MY THOUGHTS:




This is going to be a long, harsh winter season, so why not take the time to give your skin some TLC while you are bundling up indoors.  In less than one minute you can instantly transform the condition of your skin with a delightful scented cranberry orange mild exfoliator that will add a little sugar and spice to your typical skin care routine and immediately give your skin that luminous dewy appearance.

I enjoy taking a few moments everyday to do something pampering and soothing for myself.  Whether it is Yoga, mediation, face masks, making a smoothie, etc. you get the idea, it is spiritually grounding for me to take a "me moment" even if only for a few fleeting seconds, so I can feel in touch with my inner self.  Using this ultra luxurious exfoliator does just that for me.  In moments I can give myself that at home spa like treatment that leaves me with immediate instant measurable results.  My skin seems to absolutely love this indulgent exfoliator and so do my senses!  It is uplifting to inhale and rids my skin of dead skin cells to reveal a more youthful appearance, now who doesn't want that?!

You receive a generous amount in the jar as you can see from my picture and I only used about a 2 inch wide dollop of the product to adequately cover my entire face.  I enjoy the experience so much, I ended up using the product on my neck as well.  I have been using this exfoliator twice a week now for the past 3 weeks and it is amazing!  Each time I use it, I have a happy positive "me" experience.  At the rate it is going, this 2 oz. jar is going to last me through the winter and into the spring season.  I highly recommend this product to keep your skin healthy, exfoliated and instantly looking radiant and glowing.

Without makeup your skin will look dramatically improved and with makeup your natural skin will shine through with more of a flawless appearance.  You won't need to use as much makeup because your skin will be in healthier condition.  That is why this product has quickly become my new favorite "must have" product in my skin care routine.  You can purchase the Cranberry Orange or Sugar Cookie Holiday Exfoliator at your nearest retailer that carries Jan Marini Skin Research Products, or you can order it directly from the Jan Marini Skin Research website by CLICKING HERE.

This concludes my review.

A very special thank you to Jan Marini Skin Research for providing me with the Cranberry Orange Exfoliator to use for this review.


Disclosure: I received the Cranberry Orange Exfoliator from Jan Marini Skin Research for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affilated with Jan Marini Skin Research in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You May Also Like

 
Blogger Templates