Let's Get Social!

Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2014

REVIEW: LATHER Survive and Thrive Holiday Gift Set





As I sit looking out the window, the snow is coming down steadily.  It is the day before Thanksgiving, I've been baking since yesterday, and I had to rush out in a panic to get a few ingredients I forgot to get during my initial big time Thanksgiving grocery shopping trip.  I dreaded hitting the grocery store the day before Thanksgiving, I am already tired, sore, and stressed, and one more hiccup on my journey to get everything perfect for tomorrow was not a welcome surprise.  Thank god I had my LATHER Survive and Thrive holiday survival kit on hand to use to help whisk away the pain and stress that the holiday season tends to bring upon us.

I am so thankful and grateful that the innovative brand LATHER has put together such a blissful and delightful Survive and Thrive holiday survival kit to help keep us physically and emotionally prepared to overcome any and all holiday obstacles that may cross our paths so we can be joyous and stress-free throughout the holiday season and beyond into the New Year.

If you are not familiar with the LATHER brand, let me briefly introduce it to you:

MISSON:
{Adapted from the LATHER Website}




To offer a superior body care experience by creating products using the highest quality, effective natural ingredients, and providing exceptional services that not only treat the skin but educate the consumer.


Since LATHER’s inception in 1999, we’ve strived to inspire a healthier, more radiant life. By taking a holistic approach to skin care, placing our focus on sourcing natural ingredients and essential oils, as well as drawing upon the benefits of aromatherapy, we provide high quality products that care for the skin as well as the mind.

As our brand continues to grow, we aim to take this “holistic” vision to a higher level, seeking out opportunities to give back to the community, educate our customers, sustain the environment, and support endeavors that help others lead a more radiant life.


MY REVIEW



The gracious folks over at LATHER sent me the delightful Survive and Thrive holiday survival kit to review.  In my opinion, it is an ideal kit to keep yourself physically, spiritually and emotionally happy and comfortable during the hustle and bustle of the holiday season.  I also think it makes an exciting and memorable holiday gift!  This kit contains everything you need to relieve your body and mind of aches, pains and stress.  Here are the details about this splendid kit from LATHER:





LATHER Survive and Thrive Holiday Survival Kit
Special Price:  $28
Item #9111




DESCRIPTION:

Have a holistic holiday with this collection of calming products to help you survive and thrive during the busy holiday season. This set of aromatherapy-based essentials will help to restore balance and alleviate holiday stress.


  • muscle ease with botanical pain relievers Net wt 2 oz 
  • clear head balancing balm Net wt 1 oz 
  • lavender aromatherapy candle Net wt 4 oz 
  • cucumber and ginseng facial mist 2 fl oz


The fast acting muscle ease gel helps relieve minor aches and pains of muscles and joints.  Unique natural cooling and heating ingredients:  menthol, camphor and capsaicin, provide temporary relief from backaches, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.


MY THOUGHTS:

I think this products is amazing and I love the lightweight texture of the gel!  I used it after doing some shoveling outside and it immediately soothed my shoulders and knees.  I love the cooling and heating sensations that you feel once you apply it and it begins to work its magic.  And the aroma, is so rejuvenating and pleasurable to inhale!  This product is a must have for anyone who has minor muscle aches and pains.  It is sensational and you will become addicted to the experience of healing that it brings you.

CLEAR HEAD BALANCING BALM




Clear head balancing balm helps ease pressure and tension with therapeutic essential oils including lavender, peppermint, eucalyptus and mandarin.

MY THOUGHTS:

Another LATHER product that is intoxicating to inhale, such a revitalizing and divine aroma!  The balm is thick and rich, but does not leave a greasy feeling on your skin.  I had a minor headache one evening and I massaged some of the balm over my forehead and at the back of my neck and it felt so soothing and comforting.  It really did ease my head and neck of stress and pressure.


LAVENDER CANDLE




Lavender aromatherapy candle has a pleasant, floral aroma that calms, clarifies and soothes.  Specially formulated with a paraffin-free, 100% soy wax that burns toxin-free, carcinogen-free and allows the full dispersion of our pure essential oil blends.  Wicks are 100% spun cotton and primed in beeswax.

MY THOUGHTS:

I am a candle girl!  I love burning candles around the house.  It adds that element of warmth to a room and the fragrance makes my home feel so welcoming and inviting to those around me.  The aroma that this candle gives off is so enchanting and alluring.  I love it!  The aroma really does give the room a calming ambiance and I would love to fill my entire house with this magical scent.  If you want to whisk away your stress, this candle jump start you 
on a journey to a more zen-like place.
CUCUMBER AND GINSENG FACIAL MIST




Cucumber and ginseng facial mist, formulated with cucumber, ginseng and algae extracts, helps soothe, tone and revitalize the skin.  Use after cleansing and throughout the day for a quick refresher.

MY THOUGHTS:

A really nice, lightweight spray that perks up your skins and makes it feel refreshed and energized.  I love using it in the middle of the afternoon to brighten up my face and reset my makeup.  It is perfect for throwing into your purse for that instant pick-me-up anytime you feel the need for it.





FINAL THOUGHTS:

The products come packaged in a lovely gift box.  The gift set makes for an impressive, first class initial presentation that will make giving this kit as a gift a memorable experience for the receiver.

You get a very generous amounts of each of the four products in this kit.  More than an adequate amount to get you through the holiday season and beyond into the new year.   All four products are luxurious and made of the finest quality.  And, each one smells absolutely glorious, so uplifting and energizing!  You will feel pampered and revitalized by using them and an ideal way to get that spa treatment in the comfort of your own home whenever you need it.


This concludes my review.

You can learn more about the sensational LATHER brand by visiting their website by CLICKING HERE and following them on their social networks:

You can Follow LATHER on Facebook by CLICKING HERE.

You can Follow LATHER on Twitter by CLICKING HERE.


A very special thank you to LATHER for providing me with the Survive and Thrive kit to use for this review.


Disclosure: I received the Survive and Thrive kit from LATHER for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with LATHER in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You May Also Like

 
Blogger Templates