Let's Get Social!

Pages

Thursday, April 13, 2017

LENOX Tuscany Classics® Lustre 4-piece Pastel Stemless Wine Glass Set








With Mother's Day and Father's Day right around the corner, why not surprise them with a gift that is unexpected and unique!  I am always searching for gifts for family and friends that will not only overjoy them, but present them with something they don't already have and didn't realize that they need!  And let me say, the Tuscany Classics Lustre 4-Piece Pastel Stemless Wine Glass Set by Lenox is a gift that once the recipient uses, they will never want to be without them again!

Here are the details about the Tuscany Classics Lustre 4-Piece Pastel Stemless Wine Glasses:

DESCRIPTION:





Softly glamorous That's what you get when you mix a distinctively elegant shape with an understated application of lustre color. Crafted of leadfree crystal in Europe, our everyday glam glasses come in 4 soft color tones.

  • Manufactured of fine European lead-free crystal
  • Hand wash recommended
  • Capacity: 12 oz.

MY THOUGHTS:



{Photo by Joanna Smith}

Stemless wine glasses is one the hottest, latest trends in the wine world.  I have been noticing in movies and in magazines people drinking wine with stemless glasses and the thought was very alluring to me.  So it is with such excitement that I say I finally have some stemless wine glasses and they are sensational!

The Lenox Tuscany Classics Lustre Pastel Stemless Wine Glasses are the most outstanding, in terms of quality, wine glasses I have ever owned.  Not only are they visually gorgeous to look at and a breathtaking way to dress a table for Wine Hour, but they feel so comfortable in your hands.  The soft curves of the base of the wine glass fits perfectly in the palms of your hands.

{Photo by Joanna Smith}

These wine glasses have been expertly crafted, they are truly state-of-the-art.  They are by far superior to any wine glasses we have in our home.  What an elegant way to drink your favorite wines!   The soft pastel colors are so lovely with the hint of lustre and luminosity that make them dazzling to drink wine from!   These have fast become our "go to" wineglasses, I only wish we had about a dozen more so when we entertain all our guests can sip from them.  So hint, hint, these will be at the top of my wish lists for my Birthday and Christmas!

{Photo by Joanna Smith}

A set of 4 of these splendid wineglasses were originally priced at $72 but right now they are 30% and you can purchase them for $49.95 right HERE!  What a terrific deal!  So now is the time to stock up for Mother's Day & Father's Day, the perfect gift for the wine lover in your life, or just spoil yourself and treat yourself to these sleek glasses.

{Photo by Joanna Smith}


On a final note, I was so impressed with how impeccably well packaged Lenox made sure to pack the wine glasses.  I met the UPS driver at the door when he was delivered them and I said to him, I hope these wine glasses didn't break, I shook the box to see if I heard shattered glass, and I heard nothing.  The box was solid, not a single sound jiggled.  And when I opened the box I found layers and layers of bubble wrap covering every nook and cranny of the box and I was so relieved Lenox did such an excellent job of ensuring they arrived to me safely and in perfect condition, Bravo Lenox!!  So you can feel rest assured that when you order these, or anything else from Lenox for that matter, they do everything they can to make sure it gets from Point A to Point B without damage.  Of course if something happened, out of their control, you have 15 days to let them know so they can correct the problem.  What a class act company!

This concludes my review.

GET SOCIAL WITH LENOX!!

Follow them on Facebook HERE

Follow them on Twitter HERE

Follow them on Pinterest HERE

Follow them on TUMBLR HERE



Disclosure: I received the set of wine glasses discussed here from Lenox as part of an online promotion.  This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Lenox in any manner.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comments:

 

You May Also Like

 
Blogger Templates