Let's Get Social!

Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2016

REVIEW: HYDROXATONE Skin Perfecting Air Cushion Compact












The holidays are here, and the New Year is around the corner and you want to look your best, right?  And, no matter what you wear, if your skin isn't looking healthy and glowing, you won't feel confident or happy about yourself.  I have the perfect solution to tell you about that will instantly give your skin an overhaul.   It is always thrilling for me to discover a foundation-like product that multi-tasks to make my skin look measurably improved, almost perfect.  For some of us, the journey to achieve perfect skin is easy, and then for people like me, the task is more difficult.  So when I heard about an innovative new foundation from Hydroxatone called Skin Perfecting Air Cushion Compact, the product peaked my interest.  I jumped at the opportunity to try it because I am always looking for makeup that is going to make my skin look better than it really is, protect it from the sun, and maintain a natural looking skin tone.  This products delivers on all counts, and so much more!   Here are the details about it:



MY REVIEW





Liquid foundation meets that latest technology; An ultra-light weight, luxurious liquid foundation is enveloped in a breakthrough, cushion.  It delivers the perfect application, with beautifully blendable and truly customizable coverage.  A fresh, natural, dewy finish and feel.  Smooths lines and wrinkles, evens skin tone, delivers brighter, and more radiant skin, while providing broad spectrum protection.




Hydroxatone Skin Perfecting Air Cushion Compact With Refill
Price: $49
Available In: Light, Medium and Tan


Available for Purchase at:  Kohl's HERE, Ulta HERE and you can search online for additional locations.



DESCRIPTION:

THE COMPACT:  You can take "flawless" with you; the easy to carry compact provides for on-the-go fresh application and touch-ups.  With the press of a pad, the new cushion technology dispenses the perfect portion for customizable coverage.

THE FORMULA:  This air-light, liquid formula glides on, delivering high-impact hydration and a high-definition finish.  It applies effortlessly and is beautifully buildable.

THE RESULT:  Color-quenched skin.  Coverage that corrects, protects, illuminates, brightens and hydrates.  It instantly reduces the appearance of uneven skin tone, corrects imperfections, and delivers a flawless, dewy, comfortable, and natural finish.


SCIENTIFICALLY ADVANCED SKIN PERFECTING AIR CUSHION COMPACT


Lightweight, liquid formula is enveloped in a Korean inspired air cushion.  Product refill provided.  The pad picks up and delivers a precision application and allows for customizable application and control.

Available in three mineral-tinted shade choices:


  • Light for fair skin with neutral undertones
  • Medium for light beige skin tones
  • Tan for golden skin tones

MY THOUGHTS:






I received the skin perfecting air cushion compact in the medium shade. This is no ordinary foundation.  It is a foundation, BB cream, a treatment for the skin and a protector from the sun!  And,  it is a perfect match for my skin tone, which is often hard for me to find since I am in between a light and medium skin tone.  Excuse the messy applicator pad in my picture, I did not realize until after I applied my first application, that I had made such a mess, I was hurrying and anxious to see the results!

As you can see from my image above, that you do not need to use very much product to achieve the full benefits of this foundation.  I did not even fill in the compact's pad for the first application, a little product goes a long way!  I am so impressed with this product!  First thing, it is a creamy light weight texture.  It glides on smoothly and like silk, and seems very sheer, yet it completely evens out my skin tone and makes it look flawless.  A truly fascinating product!  My skin looked more luminous, with a healthy dewy glow!  And, the foundation even filled in my fine lines and wrinkles, this product really multi-tasks!

It is super easy to release the product from the compact and onto the foam pad, which is included.  You simply tap the foam pad onto the compact pad, and it releases the ideal amount of product for which you apply to your skin.  It took about 4 individual taps for me to cover my entire face with the product.

I have uneven skin tone, a ruddy complexion, and a few breakout spots.  It took literally no effort at all on my part to quickly and effectively cover my entire face with the product and all of these issues were covered up leaving no visible sign of them.  I did not even have to add additional coverage build up to hide these problem areas.  I am totally enamored with this foundation.

And, not only is this a foundation, but it has ingredients in it like Rose Water to keep skin hydrated, Matrixyl 300 a peptide that helps firm and give an anti-wrinkle effect, SymGlucan an oat derivative that helps to maintain healthy skin and Sodium Hyaluronate that helps restore skin's elasticity.  These ingredients do so much more too!  I love knowing I am using a product that is not only hiding my imperfections, but improving my skin as it is doing so!

When I was finished with the first time application of this product my face looked flawless, natural and for the first time in a very long time, like a perfect canvas with which I was able to add a little blush, lip gloss and mascara and I was good to go.  The total time it took me to apply the foundation was less than 2 minutes!  How is that in terms of a quick and easy way to achieve a flawless complexion.

I cannot express enough how awesome this foundation is.  And, at a price point of $49 you get a refill pack with it!  That is like getting 2 foundations for the price of one.  I am not sure how long the first foundation pack is going to last, as I just began using it, but since a little bit of product goes a long way, I am thinking perhaps a month or so.  This product receives my highest recommendation.  I am over the moon thrilled and happy with it.

This concludes my review.


You can visit the Hydroxatone website directly by CLICKING HERE to learn more about this innovative brand and the wide range of skin care product that they offer.

You can Follow Hydroxatone on Facebook HERE.

You can Follow Hydroxatone on Twitter HERE.


Disclosure: I received the Hydroxatone Skin Perfecting Air Cushion Compact from Hydroxatone for the purposes of this review. This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Hydroxatone in any manner.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You May Also Like

 
Blogger Templates