Let's Get Social!

Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

REVIEW: CARGO COSMETICS ESSENTIALS






I have long loved the Cargo Cosmetics brand.  Each season Cargo Cosmetics keeps bringing us brilliant, I mean undeniably gorgeous colors for the season at hand, that always brings out the beauty in us all.  For Spring 2015 Cargo Cosmetics has not disappointed me!  The colors and new products are spectacular and I know you are going to fall in love with them just as much as I have.  I was sent 3 outstanding Cargo Cosmetics products to review.  Each product stands out and is extraordinary!  Here they are:






MY REVIEW

OK, here we go!  First, you need to check out the Cargo Essential Eye Palette!  With Spring in the air, and the excitement of fresh new beginnings with nature outdoors, I always am inspired to reinvent my look, create a new me with beautiful new makeup colors to enhance my face.  The Cargo Essential Eye Palette is a must have if you want to achieve natural looking soft or dramatic feminine looks for yourself each day that will have you catching the eye of those around you!  Here are the details about it:

Price:  34
Available at:  CargoCosmetics.com, Ulta.com, Beauty.com, Nordstrom.com and Kohl's Stores




WHAT IT IS:

The perfect, everyday eye shadow palette.  Inspired by Concrete Jungle, New York City, this palette is brimming with neutral tones of beige, brown, grey and black reflecting the earth colored stone and metal landmarks that captivate millions of people every day.

With endless looks - from afternoon adventure to a night on the town - the Essentials Eye Palette is for EVERY woman who wants to be as timeless as the city that never sleeps.

It's never been easier to achieve a gorgeous look day in and day out with this palette that packed with 12 wearable shades, 1 eye pencil in Black and 1 dual ended brush.

HOW TO USE:

Using the brush from the palette, apply the eye shadows to the eye.  Colors can be worn alone or layered for a unique color combination.  Use the eye liner in Black to line the eyes at the lash line.  Apply your favorite mascara.

MY THOUGHTS:



I've been having so much fun playing around with the colors in this Essential Eye Palette.  The colors are pure and neutral, so you do not have to be afraid to apply them singularly or get artistic and apply 2 or 3 together and blend them to create your own unique and alluring colors.  For me, makeup is all about creating your own signature look by putting together ingredients, colors, that work well together to put yourself in the best possible light.  Whatever vision you have for yourself, to make yourself shine, these colors will help you get there.

You do not have to be artistic to explore and experiment with the colors in this palette.  Each color in and of itself is stunning, and when you are dealing with neutral colors, they automatically work in conjunction with one another.  So it is a no-brainer, a win-win with each color!  So discover your inner artist, and enjoy creating new looks for your eyes everyday with this magnificent palette.

I am always impressed by the ultra fine quality of Cargo eye shadows.  They are smooth and silky when you apply them, the colors are opaque but overly pigmented, just enough so the color covers your eyelid and stays on for hours.  The colors are subtle, yet robust enough that they are noticeable.  They don't fade away and they do not crease.  I give these eye shadows my highest recommendation.  Not to mention the extremely reasonable price point of only $34 for 12 high end shades, plus the dual ended brush and Black Cargo eyeliner!  Run, don't walk, to get this sensational palette that you will use day in and day out!

One a final note, the Cargo eyeliner pencil in Black is fabulous!  It glides on so easily, it does not tug at all at your eye area, and the color lasts all day.  You can apply ever so gently for a super fine line, or you can use a heavier hand when applying it for a more dramatic line.  And, I always use a QTip to smooth out the lines, it kind of gives my eyes that smokey look without looking overly made-up.  I am so thrilled they included this eyeliner with the palette, thank you CARGO!



CARGO BLUSH in the color KEY LARGO
Price:  $26
Available at:  CargoCosmetics.com, Ulta, Ulta.com and Beauty.com



SHADES:  Amalfi, Big Easy, Cannes, Catalina, Key Largo, Laguna, Mendocino, Rome and Tonga



WHAT IT IS:

A must-have on sets of film and television and in makeup kits everywhere!  Cargo Blushes are made with professional formulations that glide on easily and come in a stunning array of wearable shades.

A favorite with makeup artists, CARGO's blendable and easy-to-wear blush offers a stunning array of shades ranging from delicate neutrals to vibrant corals and pinks.

CARGO blush is created with a moist and sheer powder formulation that glides easily over the skin for a beautiful, natural flush. The silky-smooth texture layers well for added intensity as desired. The professional formulation also offers long-wearing and stay-true color. Generously packaged in an oversized signature tin.

KEY INGREDIENTS:


  • Silica - Provides a silky, long wearing finish and helps the Blush blend into skin naturally
  • Aloe Vera - Offers skin-soothing hydration, which is particularly essential for those with sensitive skin


HOW TO USE:

Apply a small amount in an upward and circular motion for a natural look, or under the cheekbones to create a shadow and enhance cheek definition.  For a youthful glow, focus on the apples of the cheeks.

MY THOUGHTS:



The first thing I thought when I saw this Key Largo Blush color up close and in front of me was, darn, I wish I had a tan because this color will look absolutely amazing if I only had more color in my face than what the remnants of winter has left me with.  However, once I tried the blush on my pale white skin, it actually looked really beautiful!  I have learned from past experience with Cargo Blushes, that you only need a small amount when you use them because they are so highly pigmented.  So a soft swipe of the blush onto my blush brush and a gentle sweep of the blush to the apples of my cheeks was perfect!  And, the color really is long lasting, it lasts all day and into the night!  I was going to reapply it 6 hours later, looked in the mirror, and realized I did not need to, the color was still all there!

This blush color is so versatile.  Do not let its robust color scare you away.  If you apply it accurately, and with thought, you can achieve such a stunning radiance to your cheeks.  I used a professional blush brush to apply it and I am thrilled with the color.  All winter long I felt so drab, so out of sorts with the brutality of the weather, so this Spring I am just going for it, with bright bursts of color to spice up my rather ordinary look.  This is the color for you if you feel the same way.  

I love that Cargo created a Blush that not only offers dynamic color, but also is a treatment to your skin as well.  My skin is always dry, and with Aloe Vera in the formulation, you are going to get that extra hydration that your skin really does need throughout the day.  

There is a wide range of truly gorgeous colors that the Cargo Blush is available in.  If I had my choice, I would have one of each in my beauty arsenal.  Each one is going to make your skin glow, and give you that touch of color to enhance your own natural beauty.


ESSENTIAL LIP COLOR in the color Paris
Price:  $22
Available at:  CargoCosmetics.com, Ulta, Ulta.com, Beauty.com and Nordstrom.com






SHADES:  Dubai, Las Vegas, Bermuda, Santa Fe, Bombay, Kyoto, Punta Cana, Napa, Bordeaux, Palm Beach, Sedona and Paris




WHAT IT IS:

By popular demand, CARGO introduces their first ever lipstick collection.  Essential Lip Color packs a two in one punch - high color saturation and lip plumping benefits in one covetable product.  Available in 12 highly pigmented shades that wear weightlessly while providing deep hydration.

KEY INGREDIENTS:


  • Olive Oil, Jojoba and Shea Butter - Flood lips with essential moisture to enhance the feel and wear of a lipstick
  • Maxi Lip - A combination of peptides that greatly increase moisture and reinforce connective tissue for instantly fuller and more voluminous lips
HOW TO USE:

For best results and longer wear, swipe over clean, dry lips.

MY THOUGHTS:

Who does not have dry lips, right?  And who does not need to add that touch of color to your lips so they can be seen...... I know I need both of these elements when it comes to lipsticks.  And, Cargo Essential Lip Color is the ideal answer!  I received the lip color in the dark and sensual color Paris.  OK, normally I am more of a "Coral" girl, I tend to stick to colors with a more peachy color.  So I left my comfort zone, veered into the sultry more dramatic zone with this color.  And you know what, I discovered I liked it!  And, I could not believe how long the color lasted!  I applied it for the first time around 10 am and at noon the color was still almost 100% there. And, my lips felt smoother and softer after I applied the products, so I am very happy beyond expectations with the performance of this product.

This rich, decadent, red color that takes your own natural lip color to a whole new dimension, is splendid!  It not only makes my thin lips stand out with popping color, but it makes them appear fuller, plumper and bigger than I have ever seen them look!  I never knew my lips could look this dreamy.  And, to add more excitement to the mix, my lips are getting healthier each minute I wear the lip color because of the treatment benefits that the ingredients provide for them.  A product that multi-tasks is always a winner.

This concludes my review.



I highly suggest following Cargo Cosmetics on the Social Networks so you can stay on top of new products, promotions, and all things related to Cargo Cosmetics.  Here are those links:

Follow Cargo Cosmetics on Facebook by CLICKING HERE.

Follow Cargo Cosmetics on Twitter by CLICKING HERE.

Follow Cargo Cosmetics on Pinterest by CLICKING HERE.

Follow Cargo Cosmetics on Instagram by CLICKING HERE.


Disclosure: I received the 3 products outlined in this review from Cargo Cosmetics for the purposes of this Review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with Cargo Cosmetics in any manner.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You May Also Like

 
Blogger Templates