Let's Get Social!

Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

REVIEW: emerginC SCIENTIFIC ORGANICS Skincare






Winter is here to stay for a while so you might as well arm yourself with essential beauty products to keep your skin healthy and hydrated all season long.  As part of my Winter Beauty Guide, I want to introduce you to a couple of sensational products from emerginC that are surely going to pamper your skin from head to toe with the gentle TLC that it deserves.  If you are not familiar with the emerginC brand, let me briefly introduce you to it:

ABOUT emerginC
{Adapted from the emerginC Website}



emerginC started with a single product, our now classic vitamin C serum, out of a studio apartment in Manhattan. Now, with over 70 products in our arsenal (and 15 countries on board), the emerginC signature range and 100% natural, minimum 70% organic emerginC scientific organics range are selected by many of THE top spas and hotels worldwide, Hollywood A-list celebrities, and those looking for a real improvement in the way their skin looks and feels. We offer active, cutting-edge formulations that deliver results for all skin types, from breakouts to aging skin and everything in between. We don't use parabens, synthetic fragrances or synthetic colors in any of our formulations and try to source naturally and responsibly wherever possible (including the incorporation of fair trade ingredients).





Additionally, emerginC is an industry-leader in environmental initiatives, from our ground-breaking "buy one, plant one" tree-planting program, our emerginCeeds and emerginBees programs, to our paper and packaging sourcing. We manufacture most of our items with wind power and even harvest our own organic vegetables and fresh eggs from the chickens on the roof at our headquarters in Brooklyn! Beyond all this, we are always seeking the latest breakthroughs in skin care to ensure that our formulations deliver the real results you deserve.




Discover emerginC for yourself and see what all the buzz is about. You won't be disappointed. 


MY REVIEW




I received two excellent products from emerginC to review both from the Scientific Organics Collection. The Scientific Organics collection from emerginC is paraben-free, petro-chemical free, synthetic fragrance- free, with a minimum of 70% organic ingredients in every item.  I have been reviewing skincare products for so long now, that I am able to instantly sense whether a product is going to be a keeper or not.  Usually one or two days of using a product I can tell if my skin is loving or not so much loving the product.  I always give a product the benefit of the doubt and use it for 2-3 weeks before giving up, but if my skin is responding positively to a product in just a few days, I know it is a product I will use to the end.  I am so happy to report that the two products from emerginC I was sent to review are totally awesome products!  I am super psyched about them and so much so I want to share with you all about them.  So here it goes:


NEW emerginC  SCIENTIFIC ORGANICS GRAPE STEM CELL, WHITE TEA + SEAWEED BODY BUTTER
Price:  $45






DESCRIPTION:

emerginC, a leading professional skincare line, introduces an addition to the 100% natural, 70% organic Scientific Organics collection. The Grape Stem Cell, White Tea + Seaweed Body Butter nourishes and softens the skin to combat roughness, even skin tone and fight the appearance of aging skin. This fresh-citrus-scented nourishing total body cream contains grape stem cells, spirulina, algae, green and white teas, shea butter, jojoba seed oil, vitamins A, C and E, palmariapalmata, pine bark extract and more to nourish, soothe and soften the skin.  Ideal for all skin types.

RESULTS:

Delivers anti-aging and toning effects to the body. Hydrates, and softens skin.

NOTE:  




The Scientific Organics collection from emerginC is paraben-free, petro-chemical free, synthetic fragrance- free, with a minimum of 70% organic ingredients in every item. 





For every Scientific Organics product sold, emerginC will plant a tree. 


Plant-It 2020, a non-profit foundation founded by singer John Denver in 1992, and the Dollar-Per-Tree Planting program plant indigenous trees throughout non-harvest locations around the world. For every dollar donated a tree is planted. www.plantit2020.org 

NEW emerginCeeds Initiative: In addition, with every emerginC/Scientific Organics product purchased, consumers will receive a packet of USDA organic mixed lettuce and arugla seeds, to start their own vegetable garden.


MY THOUGHTS:

Dare to Bare Skin indeed!  This is the ultimate in a luxurious body butter! It is thick and rich and glides on so silky smooth onto your skin.  My skin just soaks it right in, as if it were just given a thirst quenching glass of water.  My skin instantly appears to come alive again, no more scaling or flaky skin for me!  I think this is one of the finest body butters I have used.  It does not leave a greasy feeling on my skin, just a luminous glow.  And the light citrus fragrance is invigorating and refreshing to inhale.  I highly recommend this body butter for soothing your dry winter skin.


Availability:
Leading spas, such as Miraval AZ; Caesars Palace Las Vegas; The Wynn Las Vegas; The Four Seasons St Louis; The Four Seasons Scottsdale; The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas; Trump International Miami; The Broadmoor Colorado Springs; Naples Bay Resort FL; The Woodstock Inn VT, The Beverly Hilton CA, The Carneros Inn Napa Valley; Caryl Baker Visage Canada; The Mayflower Inn CT; and many more.


Also, online via www.emerginc.com.

As with the Grape Stem Cell, White Tea + Seaweed Body Butter, the next product I want to introduce you offers the same environmentally-friendly practices:


emerginC  SCIENTIFIC ORGANICS PHYTOCELL CREAM
Price:  $87.50




DESCRIPTION:

An intensive age-fighting and hydrating cream with concentrated grape stem cells, the phytocell cream is designed to help revitalize, protect, brighten and renew skin. Helps fights free-radical damage, hydrates, protects, and improves tone and texture. Ingredients include Kombucha, grape stem cells, algae extract, glycerin, brightening complex with xylose and galactose from palmaria palmata, green tea, white tea, hydrating complex with glucose and xylitol, food grade seaweed.  Ideal for all skin types.


RESULTS:

Fights free-radical damage, hydrates, protects, and improves tone and texture.


MY THOUGHTS:

I have been using this wonder cream morning and night on freshly cleansed skin.  I really like that it has no apparent scent.  It is a thick and rich cream, yet it feels very lightweight on the skin.  It is the perfect balance of moisture that my skin seems to need this time of year without leaving my skin feeling greasy.  I can tell that my skin is responding positively to it because it soaks the cream right in and leaves me with the perfect canvas to apply my makeup on.  I feel a sense of confidence in knowing that there are natural, nourishing ingredients in this cream that are healthy for my skin.  In one easy step I can transform my skin back on track to looking radiant and more youthful in appearance with improved texture and tone.  I think this cream is a real keeper!

Availability: Leading spas, such as Miraval AZ; Caesars Palace Las Vegas; The Wynn Las Vegas; The Four Seasons St Louis; The Four Seasons Scottsdale; The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas; Trump International Miami; The Broadmoor Colorado Springs; Naples Bay Resort FL; The Woodstock Inn VT, The Beverly Hilton CA, The Carneros Inn Napa Valley; Caryl Baker Visage Canada; The Mayflower Inn CT; and many more.

Also, online via www.emerginc.com

This concludes my review.

You can visit the emerginC website directly by CLICKING HERE to discover more about this most innovative brand and the wide variety of skincare products that they have created.

You can Follow them on Facebook by CLICKING HERE.

You can Follow them on Twitter by CLICKING HERE.

You can Follow them on Pinterest by CLICKING HERE.

You can Follow them on Instagram by CLICKING HERE.


Disclosure: I received the two products outlined in this review from emerginC for the purposes of this review . This has no bearing on my completely honest review above and was not influenced by any type of monetary compensation. The opinions and experiences I’ve shared with this product are my own and yours may differ.  I am not employed nor affiliated with emerginC in any manner.


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You May Also Like

 
Blogger Templates